OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

We knew that 3 hrs ago

image.png

I think Virgil and Murakami designed the merch for KSG. There's no way they do Nas's (my guess).
Makes sense. Ill still cop the Nas merch tho.

How many of y’all have copped the Kids see ghosts merch?

The hoodie is fire but I know anything Kanye related in terms of shipping and CS that isn’t handled by adidas is trash. I have a feeling that they didn’t even make this stuff yet :lol: I don’t know if I feel like waiting a month for this stuff.

This kids see ghost album is trash why would Pusha T have basically his own song to start the album off this is definitely not the best of kid cudi/kanye based off how you would think a album would sound with those two this is a fail

This kids see ghost album is trash why would Pusha T have basically his own song to start the album off this is definitely not the best of kid cudi/kanye based off how you would think a album would sound with those two this is a fail
Alright J Prince Jr, you can stop posting

I love this Ye x Cudi. It’s exactly what my soul needed. All the feels right now.

Also, the 7-track format is the wave.. I’ve listened to every single one of these albums 20+ times... I just wish Ye would’ve produced a Chance 7’er, Common, and maybe a few other people. The summer woulda been his.

I love it too. It doesn’t feel like a chore going through the album. Just quality all through out.

Makes sense. Ill still cop the Nas merch tho.

How many of y’all have copped the Kids see ghosts merch?

The hoodie is fire but I know anything Kanye related in terms of shipping and CS that isn’t handled by adidas is trash. I have a feeling that they didn’t even make this stuff yet :lol: I don’t know if I feel like waiting a month for this stuff.

you tryna rock hoodies and long sleeves in the summer?

How the hell u say Ye is kanye Best album ever and then downplay this? Lol

Gotta be a troll

The KSG album should have been 12 songs or about 32 minutes . They should have given Pusha T his track back. And Kanye owes Cudi ghost town part 1 back on this album. Plus a couple more songs and a nice radio collab.

I'm going to give the album 4.9 out of 7. Most songs are well produced though they could be tweaked just a little bit more to really bring the feels on every track instead of 3 or 4. The verses are decent all around. Still a nice addition to the Cudi library. Bought the coaches jacket merch out of respect for the Vibes and the sick Murakami art

How the hell u say Ye is kanye Best album ever and then downplay this? Lol

Gotta be a troll

ye beats were fire lyrics were fire concept was fire this album failed for the past 14 years kanye and cudi has dropped amazing music you can’t sit up here and tell me after listening to kanye and cudi over the years that this crap is acceptable

I think they removed it from iTunes. Album shows not available. Maybe they are uploading the correct tracklist.

Updated tracklist up on Tidal

Gotta re d/l it for it to show

I had no doubt Plain Pat would be in the production credits for Reborn. That's classic Cudder.

Album: Kids See Ghosts by Kid Cudi and Kanye West

Track 1: Feel The Love
Producer: Dot Da Genius, Mike Dean, Kanye West
Lyrics and Composition: Kanye West, Scott Mescudi, Mike Dean,

Track 2: Fire
Producer: Andre 3000, Kid Cudi, Boogz, Kanye West
Lyrics and Composition: Scott Mescudi, Kanye West,

Track 3: 4th Dimension
Producer: Kanye West, Mike Dean
Lyrics and Composition: Mike Dean, Kanye West, Louis Prima, Scott Mescudi

Track 4: Freeee (Ghost Town Pt. 2)
Producer: Jeff Bhasker, Kid Cudi, Kanye West
Lyrics and Composition: Kanye West, Corin Littler, Scott Mescudi, Jeff Bhasker, Mike Dean, Tyrone Griffin Jr.

Track 5: Reborn
Producer: evan mast, Dot Da Genius, Kid Cudi, Plain Pat
Lyrics and Composition: Scott Mescudi

Track 6: Kids See Ghosts
Producer: Kanye West, Kid Cudi, Andrew Dawson, Plain Pat
Lyrics and Composition: Kanye West, Scott Mescudi, Dante Smith

Track 7: Cudi Montage
Producer: Mike Dean, Kid Cudi, Dot Da Genius
Lyrics and Composition: Mike Dean, Scott Mescudi, Kurt Cobain, Kanye West

Back
Top Bottom