OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

lt9w9g6aecp11.jpg

That can’t be it lol..........

I thought I Love It was a Lil Pump track.... it’s a Kanye ft. Lil Pump track?

When KDot performed on SNL b4 TPAB, he did a Jay Rock song he's featured on
Nicki performed a Carti song she's featured on

Ain't that big of a deal

I turned from SNL once I found out Kanye was performing. The Kavanaugh and fortnite skit made me chuckle however.

That rant was on some legit Donald Trump ish. Why is dude talking all this love myself but still screaming at people to like him. The Kardashian fame really do ruin men.

Music- still bad
Kanye- still not in his right mind
Positive- at least he physically looks healthier and is able to dance/rap on beat again.

Ohhh he got writers, time to exclude him from any top anything ever

He’s had writers since he first came on the scene. Mayonnaise colored benz, that’s Rhymefest. Yeezy got a vision that clearer than Evian, that’s Consequence. Too many Urkel’s on ya team that’s why your Wins-low, that’s Cyhi.

He’s had writers since he first came on the scene. Mayonnaise colored benz, that’s Rhymefest. Yeezy got a vision that clearer than Evian, that’s Consequence. Too many Urkel’s on ya team that’s why your Wins-low, that’s Cyhi.

Fax. I thought it was well known Ye had writers from the jump.

We've discussed him having writers on here since College Dropout.

I'll check the album when it drops but my expectations aren't high, I thought Ye was his worst effort since 808s.

This isn't necessarily criminal, because I thought it was well known that he didn't write his raps. Kanye's "Genius" isn't in his raps...or so they say.

Naw i believed The argument was that he had help and lines here and there, bouncing ideas.

I didn’t think he was getting full on verses and changing one line.

Also guess it’s different when it’s rumors versus him just flat out saying it

Naw i believed The argument was that he had help and lines here and there, bouncing ideas.

I didn’t think he was getting full on verses and changing one line.

Also guess it’s different when it’s rumors versus him just flat out saying it

It’s kinda messed up though that a personal song about not his daughter he didn’t even write?

Back
Top Bottom