OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Second plat in 2 days.

1FA50911-225E-45A5-8C9D-A9DC0D01DC8A.jpeg

yeezy 1's wasnt durin da 808 era...
i pretended Kanye aint exist when yeezus & 808's was around...

Prototypes were first worn at the 08 Grammy’s when they didn’t even have a name...

The first time they were given a name was when he wore them to premier the Love Lockdown video on Ellen around October ‘08

808’s released a month later in November ‘08

Yeezy 1’s released to the public April ‘09

808’s era

Didn't even know their was a Kanye thread. Don't worry this album will come out when he's ready, yall act like Ye aint a perfectionist.

Ps: To all you dudes hating for him having his own beliefs and speaking them, please don't act 2 face and hype the album once it comes out.

Didn't even know their was a Kanye thread. Don't worry this album will come out when he's ready, yall act like Ye aint a perfectionist.

Ps: To all you dudes hating for him having his own beliefs and speaking them, please don't act 2 face and hype the album once it comes out.

I’ma let you finish, but the fact he hasn’t said a word about the album but has been actively posting on social media is a huge middle finger to his fan base. That’s what is the worst out of all this.

I’ma let you finish, but the fact he hasn’t said a word about the album but has been actively posting on social media is a huge middle finger to his fan base. That’s what is the worst out of all this.

I understand what you saying. Just know as soon as he's done with this publicity round it'll drop. Even though he got a big ego, he just didn't want to drop an album the same day Lil Wayne and Logic dropped theirs. Love em or hate those dudes, they put up numbers, and he probably didn't what it to cut in on his.

I understand what you saying. Just know as soon as he's done with this publicity round it'll drop. Even though he got a big ego, he just didn't want to drop an album the same day Lil Wayne and Logic dropped theirs. Love em or hate those dudes, they put up numbers, and he probably didn't what it to cut in on his.

That’s fine, but then at least tell us you are reworking something or trying to get a sample cleared...

Back
Top Bottom