OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Sad to see the lengths this guy is going to distract from how trash his music is, he's clearly mentally ill tho and it's almost sad folks around him are letting him spiral like this dudes gonna **** around and die but hey atleast it'll make for good tv for kim and nem

i hope he tries to explain why the klan isn't al bad next

A5CF494D-CA30-4D61-9F8B-B024FE5A8FCE.jpeg

Tha'ts not it chief.

You spent marketing dollars on Billboards and inserted yourself into the "Weezy will get #1 this week, and I'll gladly be #2" facade.

So he has another 2 months of publicity stunts lined up to ride into Thanksgiving?

Yeah, no. You can kindly F all the way off, Kanye. I've been lenient with his antics up until this point. Hope we see a massive boycott of this guy industry-wide. Enough is enough.

He’s probably dropping Black Friday to pull a Travis and sell a bunch of merch that come with free album downloads, people love to spend money on Black Friday.

Tha'ts not it chief.

You spent marketing dollars on Billboards and inserted yourself into the "Weezy will get #1 this week, and I'll gladly be #2" facade.

So he has another 2 months of publicity stunts lined up to ride into Thanksgiving?

Yeah, no. You can kindly F all the way off, Kanye. I've been lenient with his antics up until this point. Hope we see a massive boycott of this guy industry-wide. Enough is enough.

he had billboards? I don't recall seeing any billboards for yandhi.

He scrapped the album again didn't he. This is just like TMZ all over again. We're never gonna hear what came out of those original sessions :smh:

My only hope is that he radicalizes himself to the point that Plant the Rapper wants not parts of a collab album anymore.

Ill call all this even then

Back
Top Bottom