OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Dude is doing me a favor. Just not responding to pms or shipping the item. I will update when I receive the shoes hopefully

Dude is doing me a favor. Just not responding to pms or shipping the item. I will update when I receive the shoes hopefully

Damn that's how yu wanna be askin me for a favor tho

You told me to take my time

Kanye West Working on New Album Following Hospitalization

Kanye West is back in the lab.

Just days after being released from the hospital, Yeezus is reportedly inspired to create new music, according to TMZ. The rapper now has a makeshift studio in his Bel-Air mansion to create as ideas come.

Insiders claim West is comparing his hospitalization to his near-fatal car crash, which inspired “Through the Wire,” and his mother’s passing, which inspired 808s & Heartbreak. Sources say he feels he created some of his best work after those difficult times.

West reportedly began struggling with mental health after he stopped taking prescription medication for psychological issues. He’s since “kept that under control” and is now recovering at home. Meanwhile, he and his wife Kim Kardashian are debunking divorce rumors, with sources saying they are closer than ever.

This fresh material could become a new album. In March, West promised three albums this year, including The Life of Pablo. However, Turbo Grafx 16 — originally slated for a summer release — never came and G.O.O.D. Music’s Cruel Winter is awaiting a release date.

laugh.gif
 ****** really still believe in this man to deliver good music.

i gotta say kanye might have the most loyal fanbase ever

^

I didn't like TLOP but if he wants to Kanye can make a traditional but still progressive hip hop album.

I'll never doubt his creativity.

^

I didn't like TLOP but if he wants to Kanye can make a traditional but still progressive hip hop album.

I'll never doubt his creativity.

I don't think he can, looking back it seems like his CREATIVITY came from those who were in the studio at the time.

I'm still gon listen when that new album drop though :nerd:

So random but I just met/took a pic with Pusha T at the apple store :lol:

Back
Top Bottom