OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Have a feeling more songs will come out like he did tlop

The merch is shipping with a cd that might have tracks we dont have it

Violent Crimes :pimp:

not sure if they're going to ship physicals.

Is the album on spotify changing? I could've sworn that the songs sounded different this morning. I just listened to ghost town again and it was definitely different from the version this morning...

^ thats right, hopefully there is more, overall vibe is :pimp:

But then again im a little bias, we dig kanye music on this side :pimp:

^ thats right, hopefully there is more, overall vibe is :pimp:

But then again im a little bias, we dig kanye music on this side :pimp:
I thought I was trippin' lmao. I liked the first version better. But this is still good. I thought Kids See Ghosts leaked or something. Haha.

What if there are multiple versions of the same tracks... tying into the theme of being bi-polar?

After a third listen, I like the album. I understand most people wont for two main reasons. But I like 5 out of 7 songs from this joint

2nd half better than the first half, starting from track 4.

Overall I like the album but I was expecting better production after listening to Daytona all week.

"Come Back Baby" is the best Ye produced song I've heard in a long time

After listening to Wouldn't Leave for the third or forth time
I might be trippin' but it sounds like a sequel to Runaway
Not in tempo but in kind of in theme
BTW it sounds more like a traditional rap song at x1.2 speed

070 shake is the standout feature. she was on santeria, ghost town and violent crimes.

stand out in a bad way right? :lol:
partially kidding I personally can't stand her deep groans and voice. Not to mention as already stated her lyric for the chorus drives me insane

I feel like people are trying to like this album more then they actually like it. Like we waited 2 years...for 7 songs...and most people seem to like what 2 songs....like are meh or 3 more and don't like 2. In my opinion this is a disappointment. But at least pusha T delivered. And the cudi feature on this and on ASAP album got me excited for the collab album coming.

I've been tryin... To make you love me.

But everything I try just takes you further from me.

513E9C88-73EE-466A-BA09-FFC23248F80F.png

Back
Top Bottom