OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Half of this short album is skippable ... But the good is classic Ye ... The problem I have is I want to skip half of actual songs lol ... Like can we just start before / after the artistic ****?

Honestly this album is worse than Yeezus
I like only 3 songs from this album

I'm just gonna wait for that Nas album

listening-to-music-gif-8.gif

I'd take this over Yeezus. I truly didnt care for that album and it felt mad rushed. At least this felt like he took his time

This album felt mad rushed. Even pusha wasn't sure if it was gonna release today.

Waiting till next week. Hope there isn't a lot of Kanye singing. Leave that to cudder.
Oh and when u burn yourself you don't bleed :wink:

What are y’all smokin on? Album is heat:nthat:

Do I have to be the first person in here to call it potentially his best?

The arrogance on Yikes . The singing on All Mine. The detail of mix between minimal and overproduction. There’s no bad song.

I feel like I can hear Kanye's mental health deteriorating on this album

I’m with you on this. Dude is OD obnoxious and up until the recent comments I had always been in dudes corner from a Black man perspective. Homie is genuinely out of it

Been listening all day. Not sure how I feel about waiting 2 years to get THIS project.....but I'm looking forward to the Cudi collab. They work well together.

By far Kanye’s worst album. This is trash from top to bottom. Yikes is OK, but the subject matter in second verse is wack.

I feel like I need to give this some more spins & def need to hear this on some car speakers.

For right now though this is very average @ best. There’s a couple of tracks that bump but this is nowhere near da first 3 albums & mbdtf. Hell this isn’t even Yeezus. This is coming from a former Ye stan (peep my screen name lol).

I miss da old kanYe :frown:

Album is....kinda wack.

Such a dichotomy from Daytona which I pegged as a classic after the first listen. Kanye hasn’t fallen off per se, far from it. But production value won’t leave him like rapping did. But what we know now, was “rapping” ever really his thing? Eh.. *plays Grammy Family*

Yeah I had dumb low expectations goin in but they were met. I can understand if people dont latch on to anything, but this joint front to back minus track 3 goes. Yikes may be the standout banger. Yikes, The Dream track, Uncle Charlie track, Cudi track are the ones.

Back
Top Bottom