OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I could totally see a world where him & his team saw the success of the first show & now about to milk these events like no other 🤷‍♂️
Yep why not just go stadium to stadium throughout the country, sell merch, keep calling these album "release" parties and watch the money pile up. They could then see what version gets the best reception and release the album but that's probably pushing it.

I could totally see a world where him & his team saw the success of the first show & now about to milk these events like no other 🤷‍♂️

Absolutely. He discovered a strategy with far greater gains than simply dropping an album on Apple Music. Can you blame him for taking advantage of it?

definitely a gamble because some people really want the music to just release & this could eventually lose hype around it if it goes on for too long but we'll see.

Can’t lie, Kanye is a ****boi for doing this. I even went to the show on the 5th but all this milking and faking is turning me off from the album.

definitely a gamble because some people really want the music to just release & this could eventually lose hype around it if it goes on for too long but we'll see.

Could be right but im leaning towards this being a positive for the direction of the album, as the music has evolved and improved dramatically from one event to the next.

even if the "release loses hype" it's inevitably going to do numbers bc it's a new kanye album lmao

There is no chance it loses hype. Kanye coming off a divorce? People will wait til 2025 for this **** to drop.

Because there’s nothing else to do but be pessimistic and over analyze things….lol

115F4F47-7270-405B-9B74-9ED984083A29.jpeg

So I got bored & made these 2 concept albums mostly outta homies leaks. They 2nd one (THANK GOD FOR DRUGS) is better, but Love Everyone has better highs. Anyway, in making these ****s, I am completely convinced that Pusha T until recent was Kanye's drug dealer. Meeting him, signing him to G.O.O.D., then making him president of G.O.O.D. Music was money some money laundering ****. Push is definitely a millionaire off coke.
IMG_4216.jpg

What ever happened to his dispute with defjam/universal ?? you woul think he would be trying to drop the album to expedite his release.

The problem with rips of the show

I listen to kayne for great production.

listening to these rips robs me this. I wanna hear it clear with Studio quality.

Just say your on tour lol.

I wonder what the merch hitting on tho.

so far listening party 1 shirt is best.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is this the first time that we got a date from someone reputable? I know the LA guy was pushing a date and then people were going off of the placeholders by Apple- is this the first time someone high in his clique mentioned a date?

Back
Top Bottom