OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

For those saying the reason we didn’t get the explicit version is because it’s considered a “gospel album” then tell me why Apple has this classified under the hip-hop/rap genre?

also, why have 3 listening parties with full unedited lyrics just to put out an edited version

I have a feeling the unedited version will drop. I mean he's releasing it on a Sunday morning. No cussing in church, right?

For those saying the reason we didn’t get the explicit version is because it’s considered a “gospel album” then tell me why Apple has this classified under the hip-hop/rap genre?

also, why have 3 listening parties with full unedited lyrics just to put out an edited version

Gonna be some explanation from Kanye like: “it came out on a Sunday, the Lords day so I ain’t wanna put curses out”

then the explicit will drop this Friday, and fans will eat it up as “art”

Gonna be some explanation from Kanye like: “it came out on a Sunday, the Lords day so I ain’t wanna put curses out”

then the explicit will drop this Friday, and fans will eat it up as “art”

i mean kendrick dropped the same dam album in reverse months after initial release and ppl ate it up

wont b mad if ye did what u mentioned

An album doesn’t redeem tap dancing for a white supremacist

If that's the case, then I guess we gotta throw out:
Pusha T
Cudi
Griselda
Durk
Friday afternoon - Sunday night
Mini Toddler
The Lox
Uzi
Cardi
Jay Elect
Jay-Z
Chris Brown
Five & Pop
Keem
Shenseea

Have fun with the remains.

Pusha T
Cudi
Griselda
Durk
Mini Toddler
The Lox
Uzi
Cardi
Jay Elect
Jay-Z
Chris Brown
Five & Pop
Keem
Shenseea

None of those dudes were wearing maga hats
Pusha T
Cudi
Griselda
Durk
Mini Toddler
The Lox
Uzi
Cardi
Jay Elect
Jay-Z
Chris Brown
Five & Pop
Keem
Shenseea

doesn’t dismiss the fact that Kanye is a sellout and a tap dancing buffoon that wants white validation.

Back
Top Bottom