OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Come to life is an mpiece. Think it my favorite right now. Come to life into No Child to close the album is :wow:
it’s moon for me rn :emoji_cry:
Pure Souls
sad-crying.gif

Jail Pt. 2 wasn’t on it at first and now has been added? I noticed the tracks went from 24 to 26.
There’s 27 tracks total now. I believe Jail pt 2 was added about an hour or two after it released. At that point I think there were two functioning DONDA Albums, so anyone who tried to buy the old version (without Jail pt 2) was having errors around the time Ye posted on IG. Everything got worked out where there should only be 1 version on Apple Music and iTunes…

Idk if I can make it through this. Frustrating cause he shows glimpses he still has it at least production wise but he does the absolute most in a direction I'm just not digging.

I understand why it came off that way, I’ve said the execution was terrible.

Yeah I think that may be the issue. The execution. And i'm torn between if that's because of too many chefs in the kitchen or if its because the head chef has fell off.......and i'm leaning towards the head chef may have fallen off. I feel like he's succumbed to his own genius. I think these perfectionists have this issue. Dr. Dre is another one. Ye IMO is too concerned with the "package" and how he's dropping than he is the actual music. I hate feeling like that because I mean this is my age group...we sort of grew up with Ye. This is not how I saw his career going.

Does Kanye have a collab with Junya Watanabe? I don’t follow these things.

But if does not, in < 2 years he will.

Cmon now Jail pt 2 was blocked because of universal? But they changed their minds a few hours later? And before then it was DaBabys team that wouldn’t clear the verse? :rolleyes

Ooh, ha-ha-ha, mmh, splendid
Simply delicious, oh, ha-ha-ha
I am the Glob-glo-gab-galab
The shwabble-dabble-wabble-gabble flibba blabba blab

Album def some mid. Way too long. The features outshined Ye for the most part and honestly only about half a dozen tracks that are really good.

Back
Top Bottom