OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

supposedly the intro the CLB is a clip from one of kanye's interviews.

Just finished. It was the complete opposite of what I expected.... In a good way. I love the positivity.
Okok is my favorite. Last verse :smh: so much real.

My only minor gripe:
at 2:47 on Jesus Lord, I wish he would've ended the rhyme pattern with "casualty" instead of statistic. I almost screamed when he didn't say it :smh: :lol:.

I need to hear Soulja Boy's verse on Remote Control now. Not just because he's going off on twitter, but because its not my favorite song on the album and wondering if he would have added anything to it. Shrug*

To everyone saying so and so song not getting love, felt this reddit post was very accurate.

A772EBD6-D892-4641-9122-A1ACD30AC72D.jpeg

To everyone saying so and so song not getting love, felt this reddit post was very accurate.

I put like 8 or 9 of my favorite tracks on a playlist this morning at the gym, blew threw them, then found myself going back and shuffling through the entire album randomly.

Yeah...kinda had this flip flop with Jonah lol. Not my favorite song at all, but definitely enjoy it now vs it being something that should have been cut.

The albums weird because it lacks a cohesive flow. Hes got God raps, church hymns, vibing music, drill and a ballad all on the same album...hell sometimes the same song.

I'd still change the flow of the album a bit, but I'm starting to think God Breathed on This is actually the issue. It shouldn't have been on the album...definitely not the 3rd track in this track list.

Yeah...kinda had this flip flop with Jonah lol. Not my favorite song at all, but definitely enjoy it now vs it being something that should have been cut.

The albums weird because it lacks a cohesive flow. Hes got God raps, church hymns, vibing music, drill and a ballad all on the same album...hell sometimes the same song.

I'd still change the flow of the album a bit, but I'm starting to think God Breathed on This is actually the issue. It shouldn't have been on the album...definitely not the 3rd track in this track list.

ARE YOU ****IN HIGH!? God Breathed is a classic… 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I like the song but it should be further in the track list.

New Again is a song that grew on me quite a bit also, the way the beat comes in again after the choir …!

I like a couple of songs, most of them are the catchy melody gospel influenced tracks. BUT that’s a vibe that I’m not on probably 98.9% of the time so this album ain’t really for me.

Back
Top Bottom