OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

This kinda makes sense with so many versions of songs we've heard. Plus the leak of Andre track. CB leaking his verse etc etc

Yeah, I'm not mad about that not being on there. Doesn't sound bad but it also doesn't add anything either.

I just found out you can put non streaming music on Apple Music

I suggest everyone go find a copy of this it’s some hard *** songs on here :lol: Intro is fire. Had to make my own Donda wit the best from his leaks + the released album.

Last edited:
Donda is frustrating as a project because so many of the songs could be better with minor tweaks.

We don't need Playboi Carti on 2 songs in 1 project. Drop him off of "Off the Grid."

We don't need 2 minutes of Baby Keem on "Praise God." 30 seconds of his verse is straight up adlibs, then "badada badada boom." Cut that bs out and add a verse from Kanye or even Travis.

Lil Yachty in 2021? Hard pass on "OK OK."

Kanye's verse on "Jesus Lord" could have been cut at about 2:30. I tune him out after that. Jay Elec's verse is fire, get to that sooner.

"Pure Souls" was literally a perfect song til he added shorty to the end of it.

This formula of tinkering with songs til the day of release has been to his detriment since Pablo.

Was playing this hard last night. This has to be a yeezus era beat or concept reworked for donda. Last 2 min is extra unnecessary tho.
Yeah Kanye usually does something interesting if he puts a outro onto a song but this one he just drags the beat on for two minutes:lol:

Donda is frustrating as a project because so many of the songs could be better with minor tweaks.

This formula of tinkering with songs til the day of release has been to his detriment since Pablo.
can't have it both ways pause

who is this cringelord

don't truss anyone with é á and rest of this extra foreigness in his name that's american

Last edited:

We don't need Playboi Carti on 2 songs in 1 project. Drop him off of "Off the Grid."

We don't need 2 minutes of Baby Keem on "Praise God." 30 seconds of his verse is straight up adlibs, then "badada badada boom." Cut that bs out and add a verse from Kanye or even Travis.

Kanye's verse on "Jesus Lord" could have been cut at about 2:30. I tune him out after that. Jay Elec's verse is fire, get to that sooner.

Maybe Kanye should hire you since you know what’s best for half his album.

I’m glad he didn’t do any of this

Mans said Kanye should hire me since I know what’s best in a thread where we are all sharing thoughts on the album :lol:

Album full of potential, just rushed together last minute. The streaming era strikes again.

Mans said Kanye should hire me since I know what’s best in a thread where we are all sharing thoughts on the album :lol:

Album full of potential, just rushed together last minute. The streaming era strikes again.
nah yo **** was on point

with the streaming era, u can always go back and edit yo ****, which he has done also

i'm just heated we didn't get a final version (lol) of alien. that tracks a banger

It’s one of them desiigner tracks where he’s so proud of the production he has to show it off on his own project. 2021 panda.

upset thanks.gif

Back
Top Bottom