Official Yelawolf Thread!!!

Completely over saturated with weak features with a couple of exceptions.

Would rather listen to Trunk Music.

Kid Rock and Lil John... really.
sick.gif

Yela is not the best but, I would rather Yela just carry the project with an Em and Ritz feature only.

I have seen him twice live and dude does put on a good show tho.

Completely over saturated with weak features with a couple of exceptions.

Would rather listen to Trunk Music.

Kid Rock and Lil John... really.
sick.gif

Yela is not the best but, I would rather Yela just carry the project with an Em and Ritz feature only.

I have seen him twice live and dude does put on a good show tho.

Dude kinda lost me with this one.
I wouldn't call this a bad album by any means....there are just some bad songs on it.  As far as flows, Yela brings it once again....no complaints from me there.  But the production towards the mid-latter half of the album doesn't do much for me.  

Clearly he was reaching for a different market with this one, which is expected since he's under the Shady imprint now.  But going from the Trunk Muzik mixtape and 0-60 to this?  Two completely different lanes.  Then again, some of the stuff on Radioactive sounds like some of his earlier work on Stereo, so maybe he isn't straying too far from what he knows.

All in all, I feel kinda indifferent about this one.  I don't hate it, but I also don't love it.     

Dude kinda lost me with this one.
I wouldn't call this a bad album by any means....there are just some bad songs on it.  As far as flows, Yela brings it once again....no complaints from me there.  But the production towards the mid-latter half of the album doesn't do much for me.  

Clearly he was reaching for a different market with this one, which is expected since he's under the Shady imprint now.  But going from the Trunk Muzik mixtape and 0-60 to this?  Two completely different lanes.  Then again, some of the stuff on Radioactive sounds like some of his earlier work on Stereo, so maybe he isn't straying too far from what he knows.

All in all, I feel kinda indifferent about this one.  I don't hate it, but I also don't love it.     

I like the album a lot, been playing it daily. The three bonus tracks are hard, should have made the final cut

I like the album a lot, been playing it daily. The three bonus tracks are hard, should have made the final cut

I love to see artists getting money overseas. Any rapper who doesn't establish a solid fan base outside of the states is an absolute fool.

I love to see artists getting money overseas. Any rapper who doesn't establish a solid fan base outside of the states is an absolute fool.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

But the production towards the mid-latter half of the album doesn't do much for me. 
This.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Meh. Maybe I wasn't listening close enough, but album is just okay.
I was expecting more, not saying it's bad....just wasn't what I was expecting
And this.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

But the production towards the mid-latter half of the album doesn't do much for me. 
This.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Meh. Maybe I wasn't listening close enough, but album is just okay.
I was expecting more, not saying it's bad....just wasn't what I was expecting
And this.

Enjoyed the album, but thought it could have been much stronger. Agreed that production quality goes down on the second-half of the album.

Back
Top Bottom