Official Yelawolf Thread!!!

pimp.gif

damn Interscope is mad late with this video, it should of been out the week his album came out. it is pretty cool tho
pimp.gif

damn Interscope is mad late with this video, it should of been out the week his album came out. it is pretty cool tho
pimp.gif

Like the video but it should have been out first week of November and "Write Your Name" should have had video out around this time. Still play the album, like it more and more.

Like the video but it should have been out first week of November and "Write Your Name" should have had video out around this time. Still play the album, like it more and more.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

how anyone can listen to Let's Roll and not feel this song blows my mind

I agree, I JUST started listening to Yelawolf. Thought he was a straight herb. Watched and read some interviews, I have a lot of respect for him. I think the album is great and I'm happy it's not as tough as Trunk Muzik, I feel like Radioactive is him. Minus two, maybe three songs. I feel like this is the album he wanted to create. I saw his top 25 albums on complex and it's the most diverse list I've ever seen for a rapper. The music he grew up on influenced the final product.
I read a deluxe version is dropping in February 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

how anyone can listen to Let's Roll and not feel this song blows my mind

I agree, I JUST started listening to Yelawolf. Thought he was a straight herb. Watched and read some interviews, I have a lot of respect for him. I think the album is great and I'm happy it's not as tough as Trunk Muzik, I feel like Radioactive is him. Minus two, maybe three songs. I feel like this is the album he wanted to create. I saw his top 25 albums on complex and it's the most diverse list I've ever seen for a rapper. The music he grew up on influenced the final product.
I read a deluxe version is dropping in February 
mad.gif

Yela really stepped his game up with the new album and im glad to see him and Em killin the songs together. O and "Write Your Name" just might be the best song of all IMO.

Yela really stepped his game up with the new album and im glad to see him and Em killin the songs together. O and "Write Your Name" just might be the best song of all IMO.

aint know yall rock with the homie so tough. thats wassup. the label is dumb late with the video

aint know yall rock with the homie so tough. thats wassup. the label is dumb late with the video

Back
Top Bottom