*****Official Yg thread******

that song sounds different from whats out right now as far as the beat. the hook is catchy...smh @ new rappers lookin the same...ppl just puttin out variants of ppl

that song sounds different from whats out right now as far as the beat. the hook is catchy...smh @ new rappers lookin the same...ppl just puttin out variants of ppl

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

why do all these new ___'s style look alike?

sad but true
tired.gif

its gonna be interesting 5 years down the line when this bum is getting interviewed for a cashier position at the local piggly wiggly's...i wonder what the interviewer gonna say about his tats

its gonna be interesting 5 years down the line when this bum is getting interviewed for a cashier position at the local piggly wiggly's...i wonder what the interviewer gonna say about his tats

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GOAT...

How is this thread NOT even 2 pages yet??

Thats the problem with hip hop, don't respect the *%#%## LEGENDS of the game...

Man makes one of (if not THE) most important hip hop song in like 15 years or so and this is ALL the thanks he gets??

I'm ashamed to be a hip hop fan RIGHT now...

30t6p3b.gif

GOAT...

How is this thread NOT even 2 pages yet??

Thats the problem with hip hop, don't respect the *%#%## LEGENDS of the game...

Man makes one of (if not THE) most important hip hop song in like 15 years or so and this is ALL the thanks he gets??

I'm ashamed to be a hip hop fan RIGHT now...

30t6p3b.gif

The east coast aint showin "Toot It & Boot It" NO love on the radio...

30t6p3b.gif

Ice Cube discussed this 14 years ago...

I guess NOT much has changed...

The east coast aint showin "Toot It & Boot It" NO love on the radio...

30t6p3b.gif

Ice Cube discussed this 14 years ago...

I guess NOT much has changed...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom