**Official Young Jeezy Trap Or Die 3 Out Now **

Jeezy "writes" some fairly inspirational, thoughtful messages....and then continues to put out the same type of music about the same old ****.

Maybe I'm just getting old, but the contradictions are just a little too blatant for me.

I'll wait to see who's on the boards when the track listing comes out...That's what everyone should do...lol

Jeezy "writes" some fairly inspirational, thoughtful messages....and then continues to put out the same type of music about the same old ****.

Maybe I'm just getting old, but the contradictions are just a little too blatant for me.
Kinda agree. It's annoying that any given moment we'll get either "Holy Ghost", or "What you Say".

Hopefully the album has better songs than this. 

"God" track is def meh. That said im looking forward to a new project... Jeezy has never dropped a dud imo

He solidified himself in my Top 5 a long time ago... only have 3 artists that have done that. Jay Kanye and Jeezy.

Agreed that God is just aight. I can't stop spinning Run The Check Up Though. I'm excited for any new Jeezy, idc.

Kinda agree. It's annoying that any given moment we'll get either "Holy Ghost", or "What you Say".

Hopefully the album has better songs than this. 
I kinda agree
He needs to get back to that recession mind frame
He was so damn focused and inspirational on that album
my fav album by dude
Like REAL TALK
Tm101 bangs
But recession can stand the test of time more than 101 IMO

new single supposed to drop from a new album
joint was 
smokin.gif

I kinda agree
my fav album by dude
Like REAL TALK
Tm101 bangs
I thought it was just me.

Recession and TOD 2 are ageless projects from the snowman. 

YEA TOD 2 is soo slept on I stayed bumpin GRAPE but TRAPPIN AIN'T DEAD is my favorite.....

TOD2 :smokin :smokin I feel like there were people talkin **** about that tape in an older thread, hope it ain't from people showing it love now :nerd: :lol:

I kinda agree
my fav album by dude
Like REAL TALK
Tm101 bangs
I thought it was just me.

Recession and TOD 2 are ageless projects from the snowman. 
Folks who don't think The Recession is his best work are in denial or jaded by the impact of his first project.

Back
Top Bottom