**Official Young Jeezy Trap Or Die 3 Out Now **

not feeling alot of these songs, really hope i don't get dissapointed with this album. Seen It All was dope.

Coinciding with today’s Justice Or Else march in Washington D.C., Jeezy will release an EP entitled, Politically Correct. Yesterday on Sway’s show, he premiered the title track while DJ Drama served as his spokesman.Anderson Cooper and Al Sharpton aren’t going to like this. Church In These Streets arrives November 13.

http://rapradar.com/2015/10/10/jeezy-talks-new-ep/

http://tunelinks.com/a/1471/Politically_Correct__EP_

large.jpg

Pretty good EP. These are basically the type of beats Payroll should be rapping over.

Last edited:
Round here and Streetz [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Rest of this is meh...Jeezy not doing these type of beats justice

Round here and Streetz [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Rest of this is meh...Jeezy not doing these type of beats justice
yea Streetz is that fire

Hope if DRich got a placement on the album, I hope the didnt go this direction with the beats
I need more ignant ish, I'm sorry

Last edited:
I didn't like the production on this EP at all. Only joint I liked was "Streets"

"Gold Bottles" kind of hard, too

Last edited:
Idk if its just me but this sound real west coast.

Nothin about what hes puttin out sounds west coast.

Album fittna be fire, i just hope wit all the tracks hes been releasin, not all of them will be on the album unless its 14+ tracks. Streets is a banger fa sho tho.

View media item 1777150

1. Grind State
2. Lost Souls
3. Holy Water
4. Gold Bottles
5. Hell You Talkin Bout
6. Hustlaz Holiday
7. Eternal Reflection Interlude
8. GOD
9. Church In These Streets
10. New Clothes
11. Sweet Life (Feat. Janelle Monáe)