**Official Young Jeezy Trap Or Die 3 Out Now **

jeezy trynna do this pastor thing.The concept was cool, execution was lackluster tho.
I liked it but I agree with you it could have been better...JEEZY gotta go get SHAWTY & MIDNIGHT BLACK back on the boards he could have even went back to CARDO cause ESCOBAR On ITS THE WORLD was insane but it's cool...

saw lody making slick comments on twitter the other day

same with DJ Folk this morning

dude take a different direction musically and industry folks get emotional 
laugh.gif

saw lody making slick comments on twitter the other day

same with DJ Folk this morning

dude take a different direction musically and industry folks get emotional :lol:
Yea.......I seen the same Lody made some nice beats but he is nothing special man....Dude put him on nobody even knew who LODY was before he started working with JEEZY...

This is a pretty solid project. Not one skippable track on here imo. Favorite track is "Sweet Life" ft Janelle Monae. Beat on "No Other Way" is fire.

Lody is trash always been never understood why young basically gave dude 103. Lil **** should be grateful for the placements with them wack *** beats wonder why none of his stuff popped since.

I first heard of lody from gunplay and even he stopped messing with dude. Ol beat stealing *** boy.

Lody is trash always been never understood why young basically gave dude 103. Lil **** should be grateful for the placements with them wack *** beats wonder why none of his stuff popped since.

I first heard of lody from gunplay and even he stopped messing with dude. Ol beat stealing *** boy.
Can't tell LODY he ain't a beast yall need to see the **** dude be talkin on Twitter dude said that JEEZY would be platinum if he would have let him put his fingers on the album [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]

He lost all my respect when he stole that beat he made for jeezy. The ballin song with Wayne was like straight thievery, didn't even try to hide it. Lex a better man then me, even south side wanted to put hands on son for that. Lody is a very misinformed dude. Dudes like jeezy and other trap rappers ain't going platinum no more, they are lucky to see fold nowadays. That's why they not signing deals no more, indy+big single+shows=$$$

Last edited:
Yea bruh dude is a straight up clown tweeting about Kinky B & how the album is a flop cause it only pushed 60-70k the 1st week...Then he's ranting about how he can't re-respect somebody like mr marcus mr marcus said how you get in your feelings cause the man wants to go into a new direction musically?? & you right nobody pushing any major units anymore besides DRAKE, KDOT & COLE...

...i dont mess with Jeezy like that anymore but him falling off aint got NOTHING to do with no damn Lil Lody. Who tf he think he is? Shawty Redd?! :lol:
These rap dudes be having the biggest egos ever sometimes lol

That's why u can't be messing with the Lil copy cats. Jeezy should've just went and got some lex beats instead of getting them 70% off joints from the Lil ungrateful bastard. Son not even a house hold name.

Lil Lody was nice with the beats though.

First time I heard about him was when he laced Juicy J's mixtape in '08. That mixtape was classic. I be flippin :pimp:. Couldn't listen to that tape anymore once I found out V-Slash is a chick. Just got weird lol. Anyway, Lodi mane...

Also, I don't get the Seen it All slander. That joint had some good songs on there

Didnt Lodi do beats for Gibbs even after he left CTE? I recognize his name from Gibbs ESPN album/mixtape
I could see that as another reason hes so against Jeezy now...

Yea man JEEZY put him on & nobody still wanna rock with LODY same with GIBBS that guy just not marketable man ....Cats like them ain't satisfied with a foot in the door they want a ***** to carry them through it...Lody talks **** like he's a millionaire like who in the industry is really rockin with him?? Dudes in his own city ain't rockin with him like that...

Last edited:
Lil Lody has some nice cuts, but he's like the last of those types of producers I'd check for

Yea man JEEZY put him on & nobody still wanna rock with LODY same with GIBBS that guy just not marketable man ....Cats like them ain't satisfied with a foot in the door they want a ***** to carry them through it...Lody talks **** like he's a millionaire like who in the industry is really rockin with him?? Dudes in his own city ain't rockin with him like that...

Gibbs doin a good job of carving out his own lane. If he was more marketable he woulda took Meek spot...
Honestly idk why more ppl dont rock with Gibbs, his music goes hard

This Lodi dude on the other hand, i aint heard his name since 2013 so hes irrelevant...

Gibbs doin a good job of carving out his own lane. If he was more marketable he woulda took Meek spot...
Honestly idk why more ppl dont rock with Gibbs, his music goes hard

This Lodi dude on the other hand, i aint heard his name since 2013 so hes irrelevant...
I still rock with Gibbs

lol I thought I was the only person who thought that lil lody cat had delusions of grandeur
hell, I thought I was the only one who knew who he was :lol:

Lil Lody was nice with the beats though.

First time I heard about him was when he laced Juicy J's mixtape in '08. That mixtape was classic. I be flippin
pimp.gif
. Couldn't listen to that tape anymore once I found out V-Slash is a chick. Just got weird lol. Anyway, Lodi mane...

Also, I don't get the Seen it All slander. That joint had some good songs on there
never heard this song but its good cause it made me feel like it was 08-09 again................ill miss those days . 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom