**Official Young Jeezy Trap Or Die 3 Out Now **

Is anyone going to any of his Church in these Streets concerts? I grabbed tickets last week for the ATL show. 2nd time seeing Jeezy this year.

I've never seen this type of lack of interest in a Jeezy album

The E-streets don't even want the album until it release on apple music 

I've never seen this type of lack of interest in a Jeezy album
The E-streets don't even want the album until it release on apple music 

It's the same thing with Ross. Jeezy and Ross are not making them trap anthems right now so the buzz is not gonna be real big. Ross delivered with Black Dollar, I'm hoping Jeezy will also.

I'm actually anticipating the new album, I like the direction he's going in, he's FINALLY reinventing himself. I'm hoping he can deliver

I think Jeezy started reinventing himself with Seen It All. Dont think its about the sales at this point.

Dude has matured a hell of a lot and he is sitting himself up for the next chapter in his career. I think he has done a good job of embracing being an "old rapper".

I am expecting a more mature sound on this album. Definitely wont be for everybody.

I think Jeezy started reinventing himself with Seen It All. Dont think its about the sales at this point.

Dude has matured a hell of a lot and he is sitting himself up for the next chapter in his career. I think he has done a good job of embracing being an "old rapper".

I am expecting a more mature sound on this album. Definitely wont be for everybody.

This, all this

Gonna give it a solid listen cuz its Jeezy...

Low expectations cuz Politically Correct EP was meh...

But usually just when I think Jeezy might be getting meh, I get The Recession or Seen It All..

I did feel like this LP came out of nowhere..

i think Seen It All is better than this album, most of these songs all sound the same. there's no variety.

^

Hahahaha Hahahaha Thanks for posting that champ as I was planning to head out to Best Buy around noon or so. Good looking out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom