**Official Young Jeezy Trap Or Die 3 Out Now **

301 reminds me of myself when I didn't wanna admit TIP fell. :lol:

Jeezy has only had 2 good projects since The Recession (Trap Or Die 2 and Seen It All) and that was 8 years ago.

I liked that Gangsta Party mixtape Jeezy had, but you could've easily gave Gucci Mane or Bankroll Fresh those same beats since that was actually their style

301 reminds me of myself when I didn't wanna admit TIP fell. :lol:

Jeezy has only had 2 good projects since The Recession (Trap Or Die 2 and Seen It All) and that was 8 years ago.
No arguments at all either smh. He gonna come in here with the 2006 talk soon. But I really think this the one. I think he knows where he stands in that lane, him even naming this td3 is ballsy. From the lil snippet in that video he could have a gem on his hands.

If this project delivers, I'm only attributing it to two things:

Seeing Gucci get out and heat up like he did
ALL the new generation hailing Wop as the God of this trap lane.

Chainz never been past Jeezy

People just rock wit Jeezy for some reason. Dude hardly had any singles and that Church album still moved a 100k.

Honestly wish he would've dropped at the beginning of the summer. We never got a official summer banger this year smh. Not 1 song that set the streets on fire and had the clubs on lock.

TRAP OR DIE 3
eek.gif

Damm, I can;t wait for Trap Or Die 3 to come out. I had to make a beat in the mean time - "Trap Or Die" Enjoy Jeezy fans!

The video with fresh just dropped on worldstar. Lor PJ be so turnt bruh. Big ball cappn :pimp:

Snow got one. RIP Fresh.

"Hood *****, hot Cheetos what I snack on". I know everybody going be saying that line :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom