OFFICIAL: Zoom Flight 95 OG Jason Kidd Holiday '15

damn.

had the kidd cal jersey and his rookie mavs jersey in jr high…always wanted these back in those days. the black colorway is hard…i hope they make that one as well

OGs still holding up. Haven’t worn my white blues yet.
59FDF13E-9890-467F-8802-ED635CBA3874.jpeg

F44BD899-CDAB-44CF-82A1-15159DD8614B.jpeg

I'll take his word for it. Never seen anyone get up for a retro of these.

Has to be geared towards the older crowd.

Must only like Freshwaters. Volts and Black Freshwaters were as easy as it gets
Right. I only wanted the initial Freshwater release. Point is, I won't assume these will fly under the radar like I did with those. Especially since they are the initial release and it's an OG colorway. I'm approaching the Orlando Penny 1 release the same way.

Kids are into what social media tells them is hot…Various Twitter spots will start saying that these are - available now on FTL, hurry limited stock - so they can get paid by clicks on links they post…Kids will eat them up…

Don’t ever count anything as a guarantee because they didn’t hit like that when they released last time…This is a different era…

7 years went by quick. I copped the 2015 retro and had to half side down because they ran big. Nonetheless those were/are a solid rendition.

Will def shoot for a new pair. So dope on feet.

There's two used listings on GOAT for the 2008 release(size 11), one is $135, the other $150. Both I would say in solid condition considering age.

Going to wait on these, but thought they were fair deals.

I'll check eBay next.

I have black greys and probably won’t wear them much since I scored my OG highs a while back, size 11.5. Still has a decent zoom feel for a later retro too.

Missed out on the 2007 and 2015 retros so I'm all the way in for these. Considering it's almost been 30 years since these released it's cool that the design still looks futuristic.

when do things typically move from "TBA: 2022" to a target date? Or is it a total crapshoot in this post CB94 world

We need a bones Barry dunk contest retro and an OG Mavs PE carbons are fire but these deserve some love super underated except with us OGs.

2020-2022 so far has been me buying every shoe that came out when I was in elementary-middle school and the rich kids who didn't even hoop flaunted while my mom was copping me Agassi's two sizes too big so "they'd last." Copping to wear in the house cuz I don't even go nowhere anymore.

These and those butchered Penny retros will be no different.
:lol:

2020-2022 so far has been me buying every shoe that came out when I was in elementary-middle school and the rich kids who didn't even hoop flaunted while my mom was copping me Agassi's two sizes too big so "they'd last." Copping to wear in the house cuz I don't even go nowhere anymore.

These and those butchered Penny retros will be no different.
:lol:

1643993857353.gif

Back
Top Bottom