OFFICIAL: Zoom Flight 95 OG Jason Kidd Holiday '15

id4shoes has them up on ebay if you're willing to pay extra.
Screenshot_20220301-084224_eBay.jpg

And if you don't wear a size past 11 or 12 or whatever :smh:

I get mad, but honestly them being spotty with larger sizes is probably what saves my bank account from being hunched over Jimmy Butler

And if you don't wear a size past 11 or 12 or whatever :smh:

I get mad, but honestly them being spotty with larger sizes is probably what saves my bank account from being hunched over Jimmy Butler
They’re based in Asia too so having any big sizes is usually pretty rare. I’m just hoping these are easy to come by. I swear Nike making shoes tough to cop is frustrating but at least my wallet appreciates it lol

I'll wait. Idk how much under the radar these will be. If I can't cop, I'll just re-glue my 08s and be on my way.

man... want these bad. don't wanna pay id4shoes price just to hoop in them though. the last two retros were awesome for hoops.... for me anyway...

I’m a 10.5 in J’s 11 in air max/runners. What’s the fit/sizing like on these?
10.5 should work well for you based on what you described unless you have significantly wide feet. I've heard wide footers complain they are narrow before.

I'm a 10 in all nikes (9.5 in all jordan's) and a 10 in the previous 2 retros were good for me.....

Whoever in here gets them first I need you to confirm if they fixed the heel slippage. Barely worn my 08s because of that

Whoever in here gets them first I need you to confirm if they fixed the heel slippage. Barely worn my 08s because of that
Never experienced this. Mine are TTS, and I have wide, fat feet, and they always fit fine. Toe box has room also.

They ran big for me (2015 retro). I went half size down. That comfort evenback then was awesome. I wore those very often and casually they were dope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom