OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by peezy921

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Where can I get a shirt like this? No Kobe face or name, non of that d-riding stuff. Just a Shozoko logo?
kobe_bryant_lil_wayne.jpg

This was
laugh.gif
to me. None of that d-riding stuff, just the logo that represents the guy.
laugh.gif
the irony, right?
laugh.gif

I dont see how its irony. I like Jordan Brand stuff but I dont wanna wear another mans face on my clothing. like this
51gLBGKh8lL._AA280_.jpg

Gimme something like this

259319-010.jpg

or this
IMG_5488.jpg

Logos arent neccesarily d-riding. Some of y'all like products like Livestrong, Tommy Hilfiger, Armani etc but you dont want their damn face on your shirt thats sorta tacky.
Logos, faces, blah blah...honestly, wear what you want to wear. I just don't consider calling those that you find tacky to be a "D-rider" but you're probably going to wear a pair of the man's shoes with the man's logo and walk around calling people a D-rider. that, to me, is the irony.

So if I wear Armani or Louis Vuitton, with their logos everywhere I'm a d-rider? I obiviously appreciate KB24 as a player and love his Nike products but I dont want his face on my clothing.

Some you guys get too defensive when I say I dont want this mans face on my clothing because to me, its d-riding especially if you're a grown man but if you want another mans face on your clothing, do you! It doesnt matter what I think.

i have that last shozoko shirt on the bottom, one of my first kobe shirts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Where can I get a shirt like this? No Kobe face or name, non of that d-riding stuff. Just a Shozoko logo?

This was
laugh.gif
to me. None of that d-riding stuff, just the logo that represents the guy.
laugh.gif
the irony, right?
laugh.gif

I dont see how its irony. I like Jordan Brand stuff but I dont wanna wear another mans face on my clothing. like this

Gimme something like this

or this

Logos arent neccesarily d-riding. Some of y'all like products like Livestrong, Tommy Hilfiger, Armani etc but you dont want their damn face on your shirt thats sorta tacky.
Logos, faces, blah blah...honestly, wear what you want to wear. I just don't consider calling those that you find tacky to be a "D-rider" but you're probably going to wear a pair of the man's shoes with the man's logo and walk around calling people a D-rider. that, to me, is the irony.

So if I wear Armani or Louis Vuitton, with their logos everywhere I'm a d-rider? I obiviously appreciate KB24 as a player and love his Nike products but I dont want his face on my clothing.

Some you guys get too defensive when I say I dont want this mans face on my clothing because to me, its d-riding especially if you're a grown man but if you want another mans face on your clothing, do you! It doesnt matter what I think.

i have that last shozoko shirt on the bottom, one of my first kobe shirts
pimp.gif
that's my tagged pic i've been seeing on a couple pages from that heated debate.
laugh.gif
i got rid of a few of the ones i had. had the #8 onthe tag on the side.
pimp.gif
one of his first Nike line
t shirts also had a samurai warrior shozoku shirt with different warrior poses on the shirt (to my surprise I saw the same samurai warriors on a sole insertprint on a AF1 released a few years later)

Originally Posted by derf diggler

I don't think it's a rule per se.... Sorry, I should've worded it better. The receipt I have say final sale for the Kobe V's. I'm not sure how other footlocker's/HOH handle new releases such as these kicks, but the footlocker/HOH at the Beverly Center stamped FINAL SALE onto the receipt that I have. I still need a half size up.

jz walk into a regular footlocker like fox hills, without the reciept and ask for a different size, tell them u got it as a gift and "BAM" with noproblem u will get ur size...i will guarantee u it will work. if tere is no footlocker sticker on the top left corner, jz walk into da niketown and get adifferent size, screw hohla, they a bunch of bums except for the homie that i have known since high school...

Originally Posted by VelvetHoop

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

I tried to get the chaos from my footlocker and they only had a 8 and 13 so I'll prolly hit up ebay. But they do look a lot better in person, fina order tha ones on eastbay.

If you need a pair im going tomm to exchange a pair of sneakers, ill pick them up for you if they got your size.
i can hook it up too

PMs sent to both of you. Thanks!

some guy on iss said he called eastbay to check up on the status and they said they cant fulfill his order

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^did you end up with a pair?
Nope not yet. Still waiting for official word from eastbay before I cop from my FL. Still FSR at my store.

i might need a hook up with a sz 12 if eastbay doesnt come thru, they only got display sz 12 left here and its all beat up

I think Eastbay would take them off the site if they weren't getting them, they still show some sizes available

just called and the guy said he didnt know about them not getting em, and now they have no backorder date....

Originally Posted by chckboy5

^ so its just a waiting game? they come when they come? if they come...
*fixed

most of the time when I call, the cust. service reps seem to not know what the hell they're talking about.

Dont you guys know how to take the pics out of the quote? Get it together...

And why is that color always called inline?

I'm still waiting for my pair from Eastbay also. I called yesterday and cust serv told me they were back ordered for 12/25. I asked for more info on ifthe order was going to go through or not and he said it was a waiting game
frown.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by kobehead

Happy New Year!

ZKV in Pink available on eastbay...
2rcle1d.jpg

Only kid sizes..
laugh.gif

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...RODUCT%20NUMBER%20SEARCH
those are nice....Id love to get some for my daughter...but $92 for a pair of shoes for a 7 years old girl is just a lil too much. I'll wait till they go on sale or if Bing has another 50% cb offer.

It wouldve been nicer if they used pink laces too

So i went to the mall nearest to me and they had the away Kobe V's for sale already... i thoought they were releasing in like 2 weeks? They also had somespacejams in a size 7.5-10.5...thought i was in the twilight zone haha

Back
Top Bottom