OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

from eastbay:
Product number 86429531 has an expected in-stock date of
1/4/2010.
Please note that this is an approximate date given to us by the
manufacturer, and may in fact vary.

Kobe Vs>those trash VIs.

and IMO I like the grey laces on the Eastbay pics of the Chaos better than the ones they actually come with.

edit...
Originally Posted by bigluzer

from eastbay:
1/4/2010.

where did you get that from? i just checked my order status and I dont see that?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Kobe Vs>those trash VIs.

and IMO I like the grey laces on the Eastbay pics of the Chaos better than the ones they actually come with.

edit...

from eastbay:
1/4/2010.

where did you get that from? i just checked my order status and I dont see that?
i email them daily asking for status

Originally Posted by s dubl

Kobe Vs>those trash VIs.

edit...

from eastbay:
1/4/2010.

i email them daily asking for status
nice...hopefully we'll start getting shipment confs this week.

Hey Everyone,

My name is Jason and I am a Customer Service Representative from Eastbay. I want to let you know I will be making contact with some personnel who may be ableto provide me with some information that I can pass along to you who are wondering about your order for the Kobe Chaos. I will try to keep you all updated asnew information becomes available to me.

We are sorry that our shipment was delayed and I assure you, we will do everything we can to receive it as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience withus thus far while we work this out.

Thanks!

Jason

^ wow i'm impressed that an eastbay rep came onto the boards to give some type of update... goes to show how helpful nt & its community is
smile.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Hey Everyone,

My name is Jason and I am a Customer Service Representative from Eastbay. I want to let you know I will be making contact with some personnel who may be able to provide me with some information that I can pass along to you who are wondering about your order for the Kobe Chaos. I will try to keep you all updated as new information becomes available to me.

We are sorry that our shipment was delayed and I assure you, we will do everything we can to receive it as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience with us thus far while we work this out.

Thanks!

Jason
9ql08p.gif

what the hell?.........

uh..well, thanks Jason.

Hey Everyone,

My name is Jason and I am a Customer Service Representative from Eastbay. I want to let you know I will be making contact with some personnel who may be able to provide me with some information that I can pass along to you who are wondering about your order for the Kobe Chaos. I will try to keep you all updated as new information becomes available to me.

We are sorry that our shipment was delayed and I assure you, we will do everything we can to receive it as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience with us thus far while we work this out.

Thanks!

Jason

cool. i hope your legit. if not....
eyes.gif

4dd359a68eb184251eef6fc3836a396e69586aa.gif

Hey Everyone,

Thanks!

Jason

Wow Eastbay screwed me out of the Space Jams with a confirmation code and emailed the next day (afternoon of course when it was too late to order another pairoff footlocker) and told me that my order couldn't be fulfilled because their site crashed. Bunch of bs!!! I'm still waiting on the Chaos. They didsend me a $25 gift certificate but it doesn't replace the rare $174 shoes I lost out on and now have to pay top dollar for on ebay.

Those pics of the Aways on the last page are looking good....you shoulda cropped out those VI's though. j/k
I'm going to have to double up on the Aways because I don't think I can wait for S.T. to ship. Usually I'm patient, but these are testing that.

roll.gif
at the eastbay rep. if you don't fulfill nt's orders, then you'll be banned from nt.

...seriously.
laugh.gif

Got my Chaos today. IMO, these fit well compared to the Kobe 4's. They are not stiff in the middle. I'm a size 11 but these fit perfect!

Hey Everyone,

Thanks!

Jason

roll.gif
roll.gif

Why outta of all the shoe releases ever. An Eastbay rep decides to come on for a Kobe Chaos shoe?

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Some old fart sitting next to Stallone wearing the V's. They look awful on him.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/22FwB...hat.1229/content.1.html?eref=twitter_feed/r:t
That was from Christmas Day. All the courtside people got a free pair that game. If you look closely, you'll see the purple drawstring bagsunder the chairs. They also got the LA Puppet Fingers shirt. Those Bastards!!!

On a side note, as I was entering the Staples Center that game, there was another guy (who I eventually saw sitting courtside) who rolled into the valet areaand gave the valets a couple NikeID boxes... Those Bastards!!!

Back
Top Bottom