OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

i dont have pic from magazine but heres another pic of carpe diem Their suppose to release JAN 16
The carpe diems got pushed back didnt they? Otherwise we are looking at Aways, Bruce Lees and Carpe Diems all on the 16th? That can't beright. At least I hope its not.

i like the not too shiny material and the clear sole of the CDs, the dotted effect is a very nice touch, CDs over the DKs easily.

^ i would how the mlk v's are going to look
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

i dont have pic from magazine but heres another pic of carpe diem Their suppose to release JAN 16
The carpe diems got pushed back didnt they? Otherwise we are looking at Aways, Bruce Lees and Carpe Diems all on the 16th? That can't be right. At least I hope its not.

Thats what im hearing releasing on Jan 16 and yes somebody photoshop the mlk V

Dang 3 pairs in one day. I am gonna have pass on them Carpe Diems then. I don't really like them that well anyway.

That ad pic looks dope to me. I hate these stock pics of the CDs bc they're using to much lighting and they ain't showing the shoe right....

The carpe diems got pushed back didnt they? Otherwise we are looking at Aways, Bruce Lees and Carpe Diems all on the 16th? That can't be right. At least I hope its not.
I hope it is Jan 16, but don't read too much into release date(s) from SLAM, often enough they are NEVER right.

The Cavs play the Lakers Thursday jan 21, so who knows what kobe'll wear, I hope not the 2k10's, everybody is loving them but I had them for only amonth (bought them from ELSTORE) and the outsole part near the heel became detached. So I sent them to NIKE last week and hope I get a voucher but I hate theway the shoe looks in person

Originally Posted by marley

Dang 3 pairs in one day. I am gonna have pass on them Carpe Diems then. I don't really like them that well anyway.
word, bruce lee's and aways for me. cd's can wait. to be completely honest, what made the shoe for me with the cd iv's was the tongue.the year of the ox logo made the shoe for me.
pimp.gif

^ yeah, so far it's just the bruce lee's and aways that are doing it for me. i'm looking at the other cw's releasing but they just aren'tgrowing on me. oh well.

Nike could do so much more with the toebox for the Inlines and Breds.

A purple sole for the Inline Vs (ala Inline IVs) would've probably been copped status for me but I'm passing on them. I think after the DKs, I'mdone with Kobe Vs until they release some Playoffs and maybe some Finals editions if the Lakers make it.

Originally Posted by KG21

A purple sole for the Inline Vs (ala Inline IVs) would've probably been copped status
NikeID bro. You can make a much better looking "Inline" cw

^^ acutally the pic i took was from footlockerunlocked they say jan 16 for carpe diems
Thanks Smurf, I hope they do come out Jan 16. My wife is gonna MURDER me, buying mySELF a present on the eve of her B'day. Can't be helpedI guess. LOL!

I got my Chaos in today. I wear a 10.5 in jordans and an 11 in the KB IV's. The 10.5's fit perfect for the KB V's. I compared the size 11 IV andsize 10.5 V's length wise and they are the same. Just an FYI.

I'm going to have to get a job solely to support my sneaker habit. Things are about to get really nuts.

Carpe Diem were the only kobe iv I copped last year...same to be said about the kobe v? I hope not, I love this shoe just like the iv....

Back
Top Bottom