OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I did some research at my job today.. I check shipment manifest & only the BLs & Aways come out on the 16th NOT CDs....ALOT & I do mean ALOT willbe around for both Aways & BL's so I hope everyone gets a pair.

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

I did some research at my job today.. I check shipment manifest & only the BLs & Aways come out on the 16th NOT CDs....ALOT & I do mean ALOT will be around for both Aways & BL's so I hope everyone gets a pair.
good info.
pimp.gif

oh and here's what i got in today. second pair from eastbay, i ordered this first, but ordered another pair from nike in case my eastbay pair was canceled(which was close to what happened). wanted the mvp kobe shirt in white, but i don't think US got that.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

I did some research at my job today.. I check shipment manifest & only the BLs & Aways come out on the 16th NOT CDs....ALOT & I do mean ALOT will be around for both Aways & BL's so I hope everyone gets a pair.
I hope your right

Got my chaos in the mail from eastbay today. Tried them on and the ankle support on these are sick. Also, if you have wide feet, get a size up.

any info on the bruce lee release - is it going to be like the chaos? i called my local footlocker - they got the aways but not the bruce lee's...

if i can't find them at a shop - I guess i'll need to check out ndc or eastbay...any info would be most appreciated...

thanks

Originally Posted by Schwollo

I got my Chaos in today. I wear a 10.5 in jordans and an 11 in the KB IV's. The 10.5's fit perfect for the KB V's. I compared the size 11 IV and size 10.5 V's length wise and they are the same. Just an FYI.

Very helpful, thanks!

as these Vs break in they are feeling real nice....not quite as cushiony as the IVs, but I feel very "connected to the ground" in the Vs....great toball in....

Originally Posted by shpongled25

as these Vs break in they are feeling real nice....not quite as cushiony as the IVs, but I feel very "connected to the ground" in the Vs....great to ball in....

good to know..i've been hooping in my iv's....am thinking about transitioning to some v's....

so eastbay isnt selling the chaos anymore?

the only place to get them is ebay? i knew i shouldnt have been late to the game!

Originally Posted by soups24

Originally Posted by shpongled25

as these Vs break in they are feeling real nice....not quite as cushiony as the IVs, but I feel very "connected to the ground" in the Vs....great to ball in....

good to know..i've been hooping in my iv's....am thinking about transitioning to some v's....
do it Vs are better

the more i see the chaos, the more i want them. if i cant get that CW at retail, i may go back to the IVs.
i dont think i like the Vs enough to pay for ID priced at $190.

i thought for sure eastbay would restock. in TN there are not many options.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I like the white/black/reds....but IMO it's too early to be dropping all these non-laker colors.

I disagree. There's people like me who wear shoes in games... lol and I like to match. My unis aren't purple/yellow, they're red so I don'tmind. We'll probably be changing to blue next season so the DK's will be good for me.

Trying to help fellow NT members out. Still got 1 pair of ds chaos V sz 9 for sale. Retail. PM if interested

Originally Posted by KG21

never wear them wrote:
Damnit! These pics just sold me on the DKs.

Still can't get over the fact that these DON'T CREASE!
pimp.gif

I havent been following this thread too close but why dont they crease?
embarassed.gif

and I like the DRs alot but they remind me of the spacejams too much so im not to sure about them the BLs are looking good too though

Originally Posted by lebrady23

never wear them wrote:

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif

and I like the DRs alot but they remind me of the spacejams too much so im not to sure about them the BLs are looking good too though
DR? I think you mean DK (dark knight) and they dnt crease because of the material they use

Originally Posted by marley

NikeID bro. You can make a much better looking "Inline" cw
Yeah but not for $170ish shipped. They should've kept the price increase from the retail versions to the IDs the same as the IVs ($20). The$35 increase for the IDs is not justified.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

oh and here's what i got in today. second pair from eastbay, i ordered this first, but ordered another pair from nike in case my eastbay pair was canceled (which was close to what happened). wanted the mvp kobe shirt in white, but i don't think US got that.
ohwell.gif
Wearing Chaos' while taking pics of Chaos'...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lebrady23

never wear them wrote:

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif

It's a one piece upper. The first time I wore them, they felt like they were bending where my toes connect to my foot, kind of an awkward flexpoint. But then after a while, they just bend/flex naturally with your foot.

Here's some pics:

img3090medium.jpg

img3089medium.jpg

That's after about two dozen full-court pickup games, mind you. They could seriously pass for deadstock, no joke.

Back
Top Bottom