OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

anyone know if Eastbay will be getting more Chaos in stock? or is nike going to release more?

i called Eastbay and they say its up to Nike to release more but at this time, no dates are given.

just 3 days ago, the Chaos were not even on their site. i got all excited when i just saw them, but to no avail. size 14 are hard to come by

Originally Posted by Minarets

anyone know if Eastbay will be getting more Chaos in stock? or is nike going to release more?

i called Eastbay and they say its up to Nike to release more but at this time, no dates are given.

just 3 days ago, the Chaos were not even on their site. i got all excited when i just saw them, but to no avail. size 14 are hard to come by
size 14...how bad do you want them? i think know a website where you can still get the chaos. it's about $180 plus shipping. i saved the storeon my laptop's bookmark. i don't have my laptop with me, it's at my bro's place, but if you want them let me know.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

size 14...how bad do you want them? i think know a website where you can still get the chaos. it's about $180 plus shipping. i saved the store on my laptop's bookmark. i don't have my laptop with me, it's at my bro's place, but if you want them let me know.

is it sneakerhead? i just found em there for $179.99 w/ free shipping. not sure i want to pay $50 more than retail though
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by swooshallday

size 14...how bad do you want them? i think know a website where you can still get the chaos. it's about $180 plus shipping. i saved the store on my laptop's bookmark. i don't have my laptop with me, it's at my bro's place, but if you want them let me know.

is it sneakerhead? i just found em there for $179.99 w/ free shipping. not sure i want to pay $50 more than retail though
embarassed.gif
Yeah I was gonna say sneakerhead has em. I heard a few places in LA still have them if you can find someone to cop. I dont think eastbay will begetting anymore

So I finally got my two size 13s from eastbay on the Chaos the other day...only thing is I cancelled one of em right after I placed it....now I'm probablygoing to get screwed on the shipping I paid, plus the shipping back to them if I return em
smh.gif

the ones coming out Sat is the aways right?
idk about laker colorway being a warrior fan lol

saw the kobe v house fire commercial during the cavs jazz game on tnt lol wow i think if the inlines were the first colorway to release, they would sell out.you know how safe colors do. thats one thing the jordan line did well.

that footlocker kobe v puppet commercial is hillarious lol

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

I cannot WAIT for all these Bruce Lee pictures to die off and be replaced by the Dark Knights when they drop
Dont know much about kobes but i really like the DKs and some employee at shiekh said there coming out in 2 weeks please tell me he knows nothingand is really confused
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Black/purple/yellow colorway looks good. My only complaint is the laces, I think an all black pair would look better.

imo, the laces are really nice and set this particular cw off. just wait until you hold them in person and inspect the details
pimp.gif

4275569032_834392f31f.jpg
oh btw, balled in my chaos today for the first time and my god these aregreat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one thing is it was the first time balling in lowcut shoes and almost rolled my ankle, but other than that all good

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Black/purple/yellow colorway looks good. My only complaint is the laces, I think an all black pair would look better.

like this?
54815e496fc2cdb6a8e6b71f7839ae120f71015.jpg

truly a more refined lok. I like.

btw, wear some ankle braces or atleast ankle straps. Don't be stupid. not to say that you are. every single professional ive seen in the IVs and Vs areeither heavily wrapped or have some ankle braces on, or both.

you might as well wear some new balance runners or asics running shoes if you arent properly protected in the ankle region.

the shoes should actually come with some braces
laugh.gif
. 100% essential

Back
Top Bottom