OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I got an e-mail from Eastbay saying that the Aways were backordered and may take up to 2 weeks for them to ship. %$%?
mad.gif

That was just a standard backorder notification you received. We do have them in stock now and are just waiting for the release date to begin processing theorders. Sorry about the confusion and frustration!

again with the already tagged tagged pics. Anyways, not really feelin these. Such a great shoe such boo boo color. 3M looks cool but there is just too much ofone color there

Don't really like the ASG's. Definitely not feeling the wood grain pattern on these or the Brons.

lol. born and semi raised in East L.A.... dudes dont know about shoes..... theyll think your trying to say something around there with this colored shoe on.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

again with the already tagged tagged pics.
laugh.gif
For real.

Hey Mr I-Jumpman, why don't you give credit where its due & stop labeling pics that aren't yours? Youmight be getting an email/letter from some legal folk at Foot Locker Inc. Just a thought.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

For real.

Hey Mr I-Jumpman, why don't you give credit where its due & stop labeling pics that aren't yours? You might be getting an email/letter from some legal folk at Foot Locker Inc. Just a thought.

Lol... and its not like the first time its happened too...

Didn't a mod once call him out and warned him to stop promoting his website by tagging other peoples' pics?

The ASGs are nice. Hell, I even liked the Christmas Days, but I can't do shoes that low. I need something around my ankle.

So far I think I'm the only one who has said the All Stars are FUGLY.....
for me personally, I just don't think I could wear those on the court or casually....
more and more I'm content with limiting myself to 3 purchases of the V's. =)

Originally Posted by never wear them

lol. born and semi raised in East L.A.... dudes dont know about shoes..... theyll think your trying to say something around there with this colored shoe on.

For me wearing these and hopping out of my blue monte carlo living in inglewood they won't know what to do!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

For me wearing these and hopping out of my blue monte carlo living in inglewood they won't know what to do!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom