OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Those all stars are sick as all hell. I assume it's an hoh release only

so I may have to contact some folks who have access these.

so I may have to contact some folks who have access to these.

Originally Posted by armfizzle

so I may have to contact some folks who have access to these.

Yeah but if you're going to All Star game they should be available in Dallas/Fort Worth.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by never wear them

lol. born and semi raised in East L.A.... dudes dont know about shoes..... theyll think your trying to say something around there with this colored shoe on.

For me wearing these and hopping out of my blue monte carlo living in inglewood they won't know what to do!
laugh.gif
Are we still in the 80s?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

lol. born and semi raised in East L.A.... dudes dont know about shoes..... theyll think your trying to say something around there with this colored shoe on.

For me wearing these and hopping out of my blue monte carlo living in inglewood they won't know what to do!
laugh.gif
Are we still in the 80s?
happy.gif

In some parts of LA yeah
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

laugh.gif
Are we still in the 80s?
happy.gif

In some parts of LA yeah
smh.gif
dayum homie!....
I figured since I see kids wearing bandanas on their head, in their back pockets and since gang culture has been whored out by the mass media &corporations that its so soiled it just became diluted.....
I guess since I've moved out of NLB I've lost touch & my ghetto pass.....
eyes.gif

I agree. Heck... I think the all star 3s are better. It's like Nike went lazy this time. I'll cop regardless tho. They'll look good casual.

So, the Aways release tomorrow, and my dumb #@@ has to wait for ST to ship on the 25th. smh at myself, just to save a few bucks

Banned. How many people do we have to boot out before you get the message?

NO BUYING OR SELLING OUTSIDE THE BUY/SELL AREA.
Deal with it.

i'm not feeling the all stars at all.... i'm loving the insole tho!!!! 3XMVP black mamba!!! i wish they had insoles like that on all his kicks.. idon't like stepping on kobe's coded face hahaha

I agree. Heck... I think the all star 3s are better. It's like Nike went lazy this time. I'll cop regardless tho. They'll look good casual.
Fair assessment

kobe3-allstar-3.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-4-iv-2009-all-star-game-1.jpg

only thing the ASGs have for em is the clear sole....as of now Im not really feelin em.

I'm glad everyone is hating the CD.. I'm hoping they get to the sales rack and I can grab a pair for outdoor ball for $100 or so. Every little bithelps when you're a student

Wow, surprised alot of you don't like these. Infrared type color + Clear Blue Sole, WOW.

I'm loving these. They look alot better than the Lebron ASG

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i like how both allstars (kobe, bron) stand out with a unique uniform
yeah, i haven't seen the uniforms yet....looks like a halloween get up to me...

Back
Top Bottom