OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I'm not feeling the all-stars... I would have the inlines....Those are better for on and off the court IMO

Away/2k10's release today! good luck to everybody coppin' their pairs.

Waiting for the Dark Knights though to go along with these
16bblo0.jpg

The Aways i assume will go up in value.. so make sure you don't let this one slip.

while we're on the topic of the ASG, does anyone know where i could get the all-star headbands? same goes with the olympic headbands. i never seem to findthem online, i'm probably not looking hard enough.

Today is the day!! just alil info, I came to work to open the store 10 ppl were outside for the Kobes. which shocked me alil bit, ppl are really on the Aways,so I hope everyone gets their pairs..

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Today is the day!! just alil info, I came to work to open the store 10 ppl were outside for the Kobes. which shocked me alil bit, ppl are really on the Aways, so I hope everyone gets their pairs..
There's tons of pairs. It's been out in NYC for a couple of weeks already. It's just a gr.

i just called NTNY, they don't have the Bruce Lee's. next scheduled kobe they have dropping there is the white/red/black
called HoHNY, lady there said they don't have them but they're getting them next week.

gotta wait another agonizing week it seems lol. unless somebody knows where to get them in the nyc area and will kindly let me know!

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i just called NTNY, they don't have the Bruce Lee's. next scheduled kobe they have dropping there is the white/red/black
called HoHNY, lady there said they don't have them but they're getting them next week.

gotta wait another agonizing week it seems lol. unless somebody knows where to get them in the nyc area and will kindly let me know!
So they said they won't get the bl's?

Anyone cop the aways today? gonna try them later on and if i don't feel like they will sell out i'ma wait till Employee Appreciation..

Just got back from my Foot Locker. EMPTY HANDED!!! They got one of each pair and an employee sold the only 12 to one of his friends last night! I was first inline. This was gonna be my first ZKV and now I am so pissed I feel like I wanna pass on the V altogether. A GR should not be hard to get.

Originally Posted by marley

Just got back from my Foot Locker. EMPTY HANDED!!! They got one of each pair and an employee sold the only 12 to one of his friends last night! I was first in line. This was gonna be my first ZKV and now I am so pissed I feel like I wanna pass on the V altogether. A GR should not be hard to get.
Wow, where you located?

Marley- Lines? that's crazy. ST's has a sz 12 for you, you just have to wait a week for them to ship.

if anyone needs help with these.. let me know asap.. the footlocker I work at has plenty, and the other footlockers I work for or know people at.

Originally Posted by marley

Just got back from my Foot Locker. EMPTY HANDED!!! They got one of each pair and an employee sold the only 12 to one of his friends last night! I was first in line. This was gonna be my first ZKV and now I am so pissed I feel like I wanna pass on the V altogether. A GR should not be hard to get.
i'd be just as pissed. especially since he sold them the day before they were even out. hope you get yours if you still plan on it.

as for me, today the waiting starts. it works out for me since the nearest ftl is about 40 minutes away and i got to save a little bit of $.

Back
Top Bottom