OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

just got mine at the local footlocker right when it opened... about 6-7 heads were already there but there are a lot.... i really like the metallic finish onthe flywire.. dude said they wont be getting the Bruce Lees.. i guess it really is only a HOH.. i'll take some photos later. if anyone needs hookups. justPM me

Just came from MOA and was able to grab a pair. It was the last sz 13 too. And couldn't resist buying the 4 ring shirt.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by marley

Just got back from my Foot Locker. EMPTY HANDED!!! They got one of each pair and an employee sold the only 12 to one of his friends last night! I was first in line. This was gonna be my first ZKV and now I am so pissed I feel like I wanna pass on the V altogether. A GR should not be hard to get.
Wow, where you located?

Midwest man. South of Chicago. I went ahead and ordered them online. Just sucks to wait even longer since I been waiting for these for weeks already. I wasreally lookin forward to rockin these today.

My spot still has pairs 8-13 if anybody needs pairs mention NT and get free shipping phone orders start at 1pm pt

does anyone in SoCal know if footlocker has the Kobe LA puppet tee??

sorry forgot the number (909)625-3289

away

I called nike and they dont have the bruce lees in the system. They may not be hoh exlcusive cause i seen a store with them listed, but there def more limitedthan the chaos. Nike had the release dates up to the homes in their system for march 6th but no lees. On another note, the dark knight will be like the chaos.

anyone know of any discounts that will work at foot locker (or nike.com) for that matter?

also - when do the inlines release?

Originally Posted by never wear them

what im trying to figure out how none of you even thought of this shoe....
eyes.gif

4159148559_55355a9f5b.jpg

pimp.gif
- I just got a second pair of the AS ZK1 from the mailman today.

Going to the mall later tonight to put my Away ZKV's on layaway.....lol.....
frown.gif
@ me. I've NEVER put anything on layaway. Too many shoes dropping in toolittle time for my too little paycheck.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I called nike and they dont have the bruce lees in the system. They may not be hoh exlcusive cause i seen a store with them listed, but there def more limited than the chaos. Nike had the release dates up to the homes in their system for march 6th but no lees. On another note, the dark knight will be like the chaos.
very nice..
pimp.gif

thanks for the info...

I put my pair and my oldest son pair on layaway. But I got my new born a pair tho.
pimp.gif
This is the best quality on a kids pair of kicks I have ever seen. Iwill post some pics later.

Back
Top Bottom