OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by s dubl

My oonly gripe with em is the yellow heel...they should have made either the plastic or the material a different color like black or purple.

no doubt shaun...that's what makes them wack.
sick.gif
the yllw heel plate is cool, but the the material part of the heel being the same color was od

You guys both nailed it ... they look cheap due to that ankle collar ... and it doesn't even match the other yellows/golds in the shoe. EZ PASS.

I thought that The CARPE DIEMS where coming out on january 16th? When do they come out cause I dont see them for sale anywhere

Sheikh in Palmdale has Chaos in sizes 9.5 pretty much through 13 if anyone missed out I can help, but I won't be here for long.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

^^if u want the bl's they got pushed back till feb 6th, u can call them tomorrow

word? Thanks for the heads up.

i hope this isn't true....damn...

HOH Dallas will be releasing them on the 22nd....unless date changes again...
grin.gif
@ Nike

all these pics of the aways.....nike needs to ship asap.....
smh.gif
. can't wait anymore.

The aways are okay IMO and I am glad everyone that wanted them seems to have had no problem picking them up.
From the 2 released so far......
My ranking would be
1. Chaos
2. Aways

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by s dubl

My oonly gripe with em is the yellow heel...they should have made either the plastic or the material a different color like black or purple.

no doubt shaun...that's what makes them wack.
sick.gif
the yllw heel plate is cool, but the the material part of the heel being the same color was od

You guys both nailed it ... they look cheap due to that ankle collar ... and it doesn't even match the other yellows/golds in the shoe. EZ PASS.
When I first saw the Aways, the yellow on the back of the shoe was one of my favorite parts. I think it really sets off the shoe. Keep passing,more shoes for me. I might grab an extra pair and use it as a running shoe

yeah, i don't know why you guys don't like the yellow on the heel or the laces, they look great to me. they really make the shoe stand out pretty well.
away cw is the best cw so far followed closely by the BL's.

laugh.gif
Shaqrules buys Laker PE's like it's chewing gum, so isn't an issue.

The yellow heel sucks. If it were purple or blk, it would be cool.

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

^ someones a little salty because they couldn't afford them
roll.gif

yeah Chris...salty cuz them thar Kobes is to spensive for ya!
laugh.gif

are you guys really that anal & picky to analize the yellows? "they don't match" ??? are you serious? like a bunch of women!
F#@& it, close enough for me. I just lace 'em up and go play ball!

Originally Posted by jerry24

are you guys really that anal & picky to analize the yellows? "they don't match" ??? are you serious? like a bunch of women!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol... is there a problem? people can't have opinions now?

what's matter, the yellow don't match your purse? sure i guess you can have your opinions. just stop whining like babies!

i think you're missing the point....I could care less about the differences because its different materials so its obviously going to differslightly. I just think that the heel as a whole should have been two different colors. Purple/yellow or black/yellow.

Back
Top Bottom