OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

The Away's, Inlines, and Carpes are all looking good. Not quite sold on the other pairs

Such a nice shoe, can't wait to cop a pair.
tongue.gif

are we certain these have forefoot zoom air instead of lunar? that would be amazing..

cant wait for these... the AWAY, Inline's & CD's are a must copped for me hahaha i guess i should start selling my IV's hahaha to make room forit...

Wow, I can't believe this, now the Bruce Lee inspired cw is growing on me, there is no way I will be able to afford all the ones I want.

I have a few tough decisions in the near future......

.....however I may need some help from some fellow NTers if some are HOH exclusives.

I hope the carpes in the catalog pic actually come out, hope they werent scrapped for the "away" colorway.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

IV capre version > V carpe version

Truth be told!

Those USA's are dayum fresh though...seriously!

the BruceLee Scars are pretty illified fresh too.

if they sell more it might be bc of zoom in the forefoot and heel of the shoes (has that been confirmed?), but in terms of looks i still think the IV are cleancompared to the V...one of those "will have to see them in person" before making any types of judgments.

laugh.gif
blackcat23mj wrote:

if they sell more it might be bc of zoom in the forefoot and heel of the shoes (has that been confirmed?), but in terms of looks i still think the IV are clean compared to the V...one of those "will have to see them in person" before making any types of judgments.

The Vs will probably benefit from the IVs and Kobe winning a championship last year.(Hype) Are the Vs going as limited as the IVs were? The IVs were basicallyonly available at the Foot Lockers and Niketowns.

Back
Top Bottom