OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

SMH at Nike for not giving Kobe his own box.
smh at wanting a special box....Id rather pay $130 with an orange Nike box than $150 with a special box. You're not going to wear the box.....

wow, the leaked photos seems to look better and better.. can't wait for these to release..

Originally Posted by s dubl

mrfantastic21 wrote:
smh at wanting a special box....Id rather pay $130 with an orange Nike box than $150 with a special box. You're not going to wear the box.....

they should at least put the Shozoko on the orange box though, instead of the swoosh. something that distinguishes his box from the other generic nike bballboxes

im dissapointed in kobe 5 same old orange box! why lebron kicks have a nice box?

I second that "SMH at Nike for not giving Kobe his own box. "

Even some other sig shoes valued at $110 have special boxes.

WHOA
pimp.gif
..the inlines might take the cake as the best ones imo..

Originally Posted by gijace

wow, the leaked photos seems to look better and better.. can't wait for these to release..

I know that you are excited to cop these pair. I like the del sol V
pimp.gif

So, is the toe box on the inlines leather? I hope so, I thought this would be a 'leatherless' shoe.

Originally Posted by arby24

im dissapointed in kobe 5 same old orange box! why lebron kicks have a nice box?

Which one do you want a special box with a retail of $160 or a plain orange one for $120-130? I'm taking a plain box a keeping $30 in my pocket! That iswhy Lebrons are $160 the box is the mark-up.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Which one do you want a special box with a retail of $160 or a plain orange one for $120-130? I'm taking a plain box a keeping $30 in my pocket! That is why Lebrons are $160 the box is the mark-up.

it doesn't have to be all that, just take the standard orange box, make it black, and replace the swoosh on top with a shozoko.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

I second that "SMH at Nike for not giving Kobe his own box. "

Even some other sig shoes valued at $110 have special boxes.

that right there tells you that it's done on purpose. It all started from the Colorado incident. Obviously his shoes sell more than other Nike releases andthe Jordan 2k9s are sitting at outlets. Let's not forget about Asia... He is God over there. They got Nike shozoku socks over there... Smh.

Kobe is not going to get a box not matter how much debate we put into this. Lebron's always had a box. He's Nike's baby and they'll give him abox whether his shoe sells or not. Kobe's shoes outsells Lebrons by a long shot and Nike is aware of that.

Nike among other companies just want the $. They know that they don't "NEED" to give Kobe his own box for his signature line cause the shoe willsell itself. Kobe dominates in Asia and Lebron dominates here USA. Simple as that.

If Nike "does" give Kobe a box, it's a bit too late already.. i wouldn't want orange boxes and all of a sudden a different one outtanowhere... though it'll be all good. Plus, i don't think we'd want the price to soar and then complain later about asking for a box.

the end.

Originally Posted by swingshot

why lebron kicks have a nice box?

Lebron's shoes need a flashy box.

Nike knows the Kobe V will sell itself.

QFT

Also, Kobe's kicks go on the feet, whereas Bron's go in the closet for storage

Back
Top Bottom