OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

theres a pic i can click but it wont load the product...damn did i miss another online release?

Just bought my plane ticket to Dallas for All-Star weekend... So imma have to pass on the DK's for now (Sigh).. Good luck to all trying to getem tonight. Hope I can cop them in Feb.

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Just bought my plane ticket to Dallas for All-Star weekend... So imma have to pass on the DK's for now (Sigh).. Good luck to all trying to getem tonight. Hope I can cop them in Feb.
trust me man, all-star weekend experience >>>>>>>>> dark knights. experiences > material goods. have fun man.

Originally Posted by abstractability

*sigh* oh how much i hate hoh LA.. first and LAST time... never again. 

LOL, I live five minutes away from HOH LA and I avoid going there at all costs. The employees there must have suffered from sever brain damage because talking them is like talking to a 1st grader. 

ahhh man i was ready to buy than i see outta stock
frown.gif
calling right now to see if i can order

Freshsince85... all star weekend should be incredible.
My homie is trying to go to Dallas for it, i wont be able to make it so hopefully 2011 it is for me.
Hopefully i can grab a pair of these DKs once Nike decides to put them up!

They should be releasing anytime. The rep said they can't sell them on the phone until they pop up on the website.

yeah..i saw that link on ndc...but its been that way since like 9:00 EST...
i thought it was just a mistake...i was hoping all of it would refresh when ndc put the shoes up for real.

Back
Top Bottom