OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Sounds like if I come up empty handed on NDC I'll have a second chance with Eastbay! That's a releif!

paging Eastbay rep

are the Nike Zoom Kobe 5s Dark Knights going to be available on eastbay?
nerd.gif

pick up some DK`s for some members here on this board....smile guys,come tuesday,shoes will be infront of your door steps...i now confirmed that Dallas heads are not into Kobe`s or Lebrons.No lines or hype on this one.I see lines thou for tomorrow`s Bred VI release...

dang denied on the phone order request also, was waiting to hop on the comp so i can order off ndc. guess i shouda went earlier and get the phone orders :/
looks like ima surf the web til 9 PM pacific and order right away. good luck to everyone else, i'll be refreshing like a maniac
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dcd2k

pick up some DK`s for some members here on this board....smile guys,come tuesday,shoes will be infront of your door steps...i now confirmed that Dallas heads are not into Kobe`s or Lebrons.No lines or hype on this one.I see lines thou for tomorrow`s Bred VI release...

Hmmm.....You can't really say nobodys on Kobes in the DFW when you grab 6 pairs of shoes that didnt have a hard release date right when they hit the floor.
laugh.gif

So NDC reps are saying either 9 PM PST or 12:30 PM PST? Man sounds more like we'll just have to keep refreshing all night...

i saw on iss that dk's are showing up on ndc at 2/20....am i correct in assuming that that information is out of date..

Gzagenius, dcd doesn't know what he is talking about HoH Dallas only got 24 pairs and he took six and we took six they were selling fast for no release date. If there are any left they are in weird sizes. All of the 9-12 are gone so probably no luck tomorrow

i saw the out of stock thing earlier at like 9:00 EST....but then they took it down...right now...i don't seem them on ndc at all

Back
Top Bottom