OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

good stuff notorious
smokin.gif

is the dk really that limited? im from philippines and still we dont have any kobe v in our nike store even the away cw

Thank you thank you....
I got alot of compliments on both.. lots of people double-taking (breaking necks)
A older couple came in when I had chaos on.. and was like "what are those?? we never had stuff like that in my day" lol
we dont carry chaos in my store.. only aways (FSR by the way) and he was about to buy a pair if we had them ..lol and was like "you wouldn't imagine how many pairs of shoes you could have brought in my day with $130"

went to buffalo today and picked up a pair of the aways. size 12 from walden galleria. they didn't have the DK's
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Thank you thank you....
I got alot of compliments on both.. lots of people double-taking (breaking necks)
A older couple came in when I had chaos on.. and was like "what are those?? we never had stuff like that in my day" lol
we dont carry chaos in my store.. only aways (FSR by the way) and he was about to buy a pair if we had them ..lol and was like "you wouldn't imagine how many pairs of shoes you could have brought in my day with $130"
LOL, that's what I'm talking about!

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Good lookin out to those who hit me up!
I appreciate it, hope you all got your pairs.

thanks vince for the knowledge, too bad i didnt want these...ill be sure to look out for the BL for you if i come across them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

thanks vince for the knowledge, too bad i didnt want these...ill be sure to look out for the BL for you if i come across them
pimp.gif
*cough*  help *cough*

Wore These the last couple days too work {Footlocker}

30vozl5.jpg
no offense bro...but that pic sucks, but the shoes look sooo clean in that pic. Cant wait to get mine!

laugh.gif

Yeah, the kicks still look dope despite the pic. I'm anxious to get my pair in the mail.

I worked doubles this weekend... so I missed out on DKs..... Congrats 2 all who got a pair( I still envy ya'll) lol.......Deep down inside Im SAD

Originally Posted by s dubl

30vozl5.jpg
no offense bro...but that pic sucks, but the shoes look sooo clean in that pic. Cant wait to get mine!
no offense but your pant are horrendous too
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by s dubl

30vozl5.jpg
no offense but your pant are horrendous too
roll.gif
no offense but you need to fix those shirts on the shelves

no offense but where can i get a pair??

Back
Top Bottom