OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

In other news...

86429102_z.jpg

I dont think the 5s look as good white based as the 4s did. I dont really like the white based 4s but there alot more appealing than the 5s.

i hope kobe hooks up demar derozan with some Kobe V's for the rookie/soph game/dunk in contest - isn't he still wearing the IVs?

While everyone is rockin their DK's I rocked these in sunny San Diego. Finally the rain is gone....for now.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

^ The best ZKV.  They are looking very proper!
Thanks Ricky. I've read a lot of posts dissing this cw. I love these to death! BL>DK. Did you get your DKs btw?

I use to think the bruce lees were way better than the dks, but after seeing the dks in person, they are pretty even imo. You can't go wrong with either!

i need my lees already!! your pics are making me want them even more!!! haha hopefully all the talk about the dks not coming out on the 20th aren't true... i really want a pair... i just love the blue combo on it!

Originally Posted by kob8

I use to think the bruce lees were way better than the dks, but after seeing the dks in person, they are pretty even imo. You can't go wrong with either!
Yeah, but to each his own. I got my DKs, now on to the BLs!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

In other news...

86429102_z.jpg
woah...woah..chill son. When do those drop?
no info yet on the release. these will be GR though. Besides the inlines, these are the Laker HOMES, while the AWAYs released already. These are ill. I'm coppin these over INLINES. 

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

While everyone is rockin their DK's I rocked these in sunny San Diego. Finally the rain is gone....for now.

why did you skip the second hole from the bottom...short laces?

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

In other news...

86429102_z.jpg
woah...woah..chill son. When do those drop?
no info yet on the release. these will be GR though. Besides the inlines, these are the Laker HOMES, while the AWAYs released already. These are ill. I'm coppin these over INLINES. 

I might do the same...inline IVs were dope...Vs ehhh not so much as of yet. These Homes on the other hand  
smokin.gif

Yeah, I'm not really interested in the BLs either. The yellow has a straight-up patent look that lacks the metallic accents and patterns of the other colorways. I can certainly see how the brightness of the yellow would be flashy enough for some people, but I'm not really a fan of it. Also don't like the eyestay material, although I'm wondering if it's 3M or something.

UPDATE.HOH Mesquite has sz 8-9.5,11.5 and 13 (sz 10 and 11 were sold out) left on the DK`s. 6 pairs of sz10.5 comming today or tomorrow.I cant believe that Dallas sneakerheads are catching up with the Kobe`s.Thought (heads) care more on Jordan than anything else

Back
Top Bottom