OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

darknightnikezoomkobev1.jpg

eek.gif
Wow! I love the Dark Knights. They are cool and conservative. You canwear them for basketball and wear them casually as opposed to the Bruce Lees. Theyre not too loud like the other colorways I've seen.

Nice. I like em. And thanks on the pics of you wearing them. Can't wait. Just 2 more weeks for the chaos. They're gona look good with jeans. Alreadybought a perfect lacoste polo for em.

Still not sold on th Vs until I try them on. I was the same with the IVs but they grew on me. We'll see!

^
roll.gif

not feeling the dark knights....oh well....more money for id's.....
smile.gif

The DK's aren't cutting it for me. As for that eastbay question a few pgs back, the AWAY V's should hit up the site. The Carpe Diem 4s, went up butsold out within 12 hours in most sizes.

Not completely sure about it though... imo i don't think they will. But if you're comparing it to the way the ZKIV first GR, then yes, they will hit upeastbay..
pimp.gif

Dark Knights looking good. Can't wait.
NobleKane- That's a good idea, might have to try that

i came here to apologize that i was talking trash about the 5s. and that the Dark knights made me fall in love
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

i came here to apologize that i was talking trash about the 5s. and that the Dark knights made me fall in love
happy.gif
Pretty sure you are not the only one. It happens every year from sample to actual finished product.

To any of the few who own a pair, how is the fit of the shoe on a scale of "flip-flop to Posite"?

I'm starting to like this dark knights a lil more. But still on the fence. Told myself Ima try to cop every colorway. We'll see
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Via: KixandtheCity.com

Dark Knight Nike Zoom Kobe V

I saw a thumbnail pic of these a while back and I was on board. As a huge Batman geek, I don't understand what this colorway has to do with TDK at all(blue/orange vs Black/gold)... but it's all good considering I was planning on buying them anyway.

On deck for me: Inlines, Chaos, Aways, Bruce Lees and TDKs.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Via: KixandtheCity.com

Dark Knight Nike Zoom Kobe V

I saw a thumbnail pic of these a while back and I was on board. As a huge Batman geek, I don't understand what this colorway has to do with TDK at all (blue/orange vs Black/gold)... but it's all good considering I was planning on buying them anyway.

On deck for me: Inlines, Chaos, Aways, Bruce Lees and TDKs.

I guess its the orginial Batman colors. But I wonder why there isnt gold instead of red the bottom though. I guess red is from the poster?

land-Batman.jpg

batman-the-dark-knight1.jpg

Also is Kobe gonna wear the Chaos for sure on Christmas Day?

Back
Top Bottom