OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

I slept on a lot of the 4's, I don't think that will be the case with the 5's.

Same here, I went to a FL with a friend a couple weeks back to pick up a pair of shoes for him... I tried on a ZK4 while I waited... they were amazing.Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of the currently available colorways... but the ZK5 will be my friend.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Via: KixandtheCity.com

Dark Knight Nike Zoom Kobe V

darknightnikezoomkobev1.jpg

I saw a thumbnail pic of these a while back and I was on board. As a huge Batman geek, I don't understand what this colorway has to do with TDK at all (blue/orange vs Black/gold)... but it's all good considering I was planning on buying them anyway.

On deck for me: Inlines, Chaos, Aways, Bruce Lees and TDKs.

I guess its the orginial Batman colors. But I wonder why there isnt gold instead of red the bottom though. I guess red is from the poster?

land-Batman.jpg

batman-the-dark-knight1.jpg

Also is Kobe gonna wear the Chaos for sure on Christmas Day?

That's what i was thinking... the Color scheme of TDK isn't presented in the shoe at all but the main poster... really really chill CW tho.. Waiting onthe Chaos, Away GR and 1 pair of IDs...
smile.gif

I know I posted in here and said that the Lakers Away were my favorite GR, but... that Dark Knight colorway is the truth. That's a cop.

When do they release?

Surprised that nike still trying to cash in on the Batman opularity but whatever its a great colourway

Those DK are real nice, but my eye is on the Chaos, Aways, & Bruce Lee's.
I can't wait for the Chaos, since they are the first to drop.

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Those DK are real nice, but my eye is on the Chaos, Aways, & Bruce Lee's.
I can't wait for the Chaos, since they are the first to drop.
couldn't have said it better myself.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom