OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Is there gonna be a restock on the dk's? I feel bad I missed out.. Mightbhave to go eBay if I can't find an 8 soon...

main.php

main.php

Aces?
more pics here : Link

the aces are looking real nice!! i think they'd be better if the toe wasn't white! i'm loving the silver on it!!
kobe v's are gonna end up being expensive like the iv's..... 

Wow. Those aces are nice. Haven't been disappointed once so far.... The wht/red/blk may be my least favorite but it's not ugly. But wow those aces look dope.

Those Aces up there are looking gooooooooood! Over here in the PI, they'd go well with the University of the Phils!
happy.gif

Keep them colorways coming!

Those Aces look good even though I was hoping the upper would be completely metallic silver - like the MLKs.

I'm not much of a Kobe fan, but these Aces look good...
Click for 4K pic...

Spoiler [+]
main.php

Got a pair Sergio? That's awesome. Again I appreciate the help,hopefully it wasn't your pair I snagged haha.

Originally Posted by buffguy

Originally Posted by abernja

Finally picked up my V's today.

Picked up some Kobe shorts and this tee. Not sure if it's been posted yet. 25% off with FnF today.

were you able to use th FnF for the kobe V?

No only on the apparel. The entire Kobe line of shoes including the IV's are excluded.

is there any way for anyone to help me out with a sz 11 DK's....for the life of me i been trying to find a pair without having to pay reseller prices....please, anyone?!?

Back
Top Bottom