OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Aces are nice
pimp.gif

I'm not payin HOH prices though
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

update: I have just been told sz 10.5 is sold out lol

damn i called this morning and I was also told there are 4 available pairs.

a couple hours later they are now sold out lol and to think i was gonna make a trip all the way to NTNY >.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

are the chaos sold out everywhere? that just baffles me
laugh.gif

there are a lot at my  footlockers in socal and HOH. Not hard to get at all.

Originally Posted by buffguy

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

are the chaos sold out everywhere? that just baffles me
laugh.gif

there are a lot at my  footlockers in socal and HOH. Not hard to get at all.
For real they are EVERYWHERE! footlocker, footaction even mom and pop stores got them.

I might have to go back on my word of not buying any of the vs except the dk,bl and aways. Those aces are looking ridiculous. Guess i need to wait for actual photos of all the sneakers before i say anything anymore. The burgundy on the aces is sick.

Yep...Chaos are still around. I've posted more than once when I'm at my mall what sizes they have and I could help out anyone that missed out.

Last time I checked Sheikhs had almost a FSR about 2 weeks ago, Footlocker still had sizes too.

Not sure now, but I doubt they're gone.

I feel the Chaos will end up a sleeper shoe...when they're gone dudes will be thirsty for em. Such a clean colorway in person.

If u are trying to go through NT NY if you talk to a lady name Sherry she will mess up your order and she is totally a female dog....your best bet is to call them and talk to basketball dept to see what sizes they have...if they have them in your size give the salesperson your phone number and they will take them downstairs for processing...they messed up my order so bad the first time I almost told them to shove it and return the whole order....anyway be weary they are not the greatest people to work with...something about people from New York that I talk to just rubs me the wrong way...hope this helps

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yep...Chaos are still around. I've posted more than once when I'm at my mall what sizes they have and I could help out anyone that missed out.

Last time I checked Sheikhs had almost a FSR about 2 weeks ago, Footlocker still had sizes too.

Not sure now, but I doubt they're gone.

I feel the Chaos will end up a sleeper shoe...when they're gone dudes will be thirsty for em. Such a clean colorway in person.
millennium shoes is now selling the chaos and the aways. those ace's shorts are fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What sucks is that chaos will sit at alot of footlockers, I know there sitting at my nearest one, but they prob wont put them on sale. Wouldnt even let the 4s go on f&f.

^^word....tried to get the away gradients on the F&F but it was a no go smh. What are they waiting for?

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

If u are trying to go through NT NY if you talk to a lady name Sherry she will mess up your order and she is totally a female dog....your best bet is to call them and talk to basketball dept to see what sizes they have...if they have them in your size give the salesperson your phone number and they will take them downstairs for processing...they messed up my order so bad the first time I almost told them to shove it and return the whole order....anyway be weary they are not the greatest people to work with...something about people from New York that I talk to just rubs me the wrong way...hope this helps
i know sherry real well....at least on the phone that is...its like everytime i call....she either lies or gives me attitude. nice to know that i'm not the only that feels she needs to get it together or find a new job.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom