OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

i know this is the kobe v thread but do any of you own the air max 2009 aswell? if so how do those run compared to the kobe v?

I was on a conference call today & I work for FTL... from what I heard NO FTL will have ASGs....so idk whats going on as of now... unless my DISTRICT arent getting the ASGs...

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

go to 4:18 of this video: 
eek.gif

eek.gif

Wow, those ASGs look soooo good! I'm so torn right now, try finding DKs on eBay or hope for a re-release on Feb. 20th, or try my luck at ASGs on Eastbay.

Somebody help me decide!

I'd go with DKs if you're looking for a clean versatile colorway to wear everyday. ASGs if you're a little more flashy. All depends on personal style.

Congrats to Mr. Kobe Bean Bryant!!!!!! Most ever scored by a laker!!!!!!! Whooooo keep em coming!!!!

Originally Posted by lj12

I migh end up buying half a size down tho... I got my aways in an 8 and the length is just bothering me... I'm afraid they'll be too tight with wise tho... Anyone bought half a size down and play ball in them? I need to know if the material stretches..
i have the same problem.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by solealliance

the 5s are ugly as hell!! the 4s look pretty good but kobes shoes suck %@%+! That commercial where the shoes start the fire is bs..... its probably someone tryna burn the whole stock of them cause they are +%!!%# either that or they just got in sum lbj's thats where the fire is at!!
are you serious? you come into a kobe thread and talkin trash about kobe very original
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

^^ Yes we do have the Aways we had in 4 size runs.... to be honest they have been selling "OK"... alot of ppl come in the store pick then up & say they dont like the color or Why is it so low...but once I say those are Kobes they automatic buy lol

So are we to assume some select Niketowns are gonna get All Star Games this weekend 2-6? Or is it NTLA only? I also saw a few pages back that Eastbay may get the ASG? Eastbay rep can you confirm this?

I know NTNY are selling the ASGs im sure other NTs will sell them..I hope everyone wont have a hard time coppin...

the 5s are ugly as hell!! the 4s look pretty good but kobes shoes suck %@%+! That commercial where the shoes start the fire is bs..... its probably someone tryna burn the whole stock of them cause they are +%!!%# either that or they just got in sum lbj's thats where the fire is at!!
Get outta here with this crap....go back to your LeChicken thread....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

I promised pics of my dk's after I played in them so here goes. First I have to say these shoes are amazing to wear. Im 6'6'' 224 24yrs old. I play alot like Dirk for reference (better post game though). I was honestly a little nervous when i got to the gym. I never play in lows and even though they felt nice walking around, I was uneasy about how they would play. Once the game started I totally forgot about the shoes. My only thoughts were damn these are light. I never once felt unstable, in fact i felt more comfortable taking the ball to the hole off the dribble. For 40 minutes these were the best shoes I'd ever played in. Early in the second game however, my right arch started hurting. I was able to play through it but it never bothers me in any other shoes. I played on a clean hardwood floor and traction was great. Im anxious to give these another run, but if the arch issue doesnt go away i may have to retire these early.

ain't no thing, th3darkhors3, you just tied your shoe a tad too tight. i ran into this problem a number of times, it's all a matter of retying them. make sure you tie them snugly, not tightly. once you figure out just the right way for you to tie them it's all gravy
pimp.gif

on another note, i need to know if NTNY is also getting the BL's then we can discuss ASG's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Get outta here with this crap....go back to your LeChicken thread....
mad.gif

All this cat is tryin to do is pump up his wack website! $$%%
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom