OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

But the Blk/Red VI didn't have the "limited" tag on them S Dubl.
But I'm def. copped both ASG, they both niceee.~

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Man, Eastbay is going to crash Friday night: ASG Kobe 5, ASG Lebron 7(assumed since they're getting the ASG Kobe)  and Motorsport 6....damn!!~
wait, when is eastbay releasing them? i thought they updated their website at like 10 AM eastern time or something?

^ their suppose to both drop when the moto 6's drop on the 6th at midnight 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Man, Eastbay is going to crash Friday night: ASG Kobe 5, ASG Lebron 7(assumed since they're getting the ASG Kobe)  and Motorsport 6....damn!!~

Crash is not even the word.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's going to be worse.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Crash is not even the word.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's going to be worse.
this is about to be the atomic bomb of shoe releases!
laugh.gif
9ce2677448ff3f3836d155bb0e7b51538239d851.jpg

Hahah, yeah I understated. Hope they got extra staff and phone lines that night...here's hopping.~

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

I promised pics of my dk's after I played in them so here goes. First I have to say these shoes are amazing to wear. Im 6'6'' 224 24yrs old. I play alot like Dirk for reference (better post game though). I was honestly a little nervous when i got to the gym. I never play in lows and even though they felt nice walking around, I was uneasy about how they would play. Once the game started I totally forgot about the shoes. My only thoughts were damn these are light. I never once felt unstable, in fact i felt more comfortable taking the ball to the hole off the dribble. For 40 minutes these were the best shoes I'd ever played in. Early in the second game however, my right arch started hurting. I was able to play through it but it never bothers me in any other shoes. I played on a clean hardwood floor and traction was great. Im anxious to give these another run, but if the arch issue doesnt go away i may have to retire these early.
You probably have flat arch feets or maybe bought the shoes in a wrong size because the V are the most lightest comfortable shoes i've ever ball in.

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

I work at a footlocker in southern indiana in the Louisville, KY area.. but i saw with my own eyes pictures of the ASGs and DKs on our register screen.. i doubt our actual store will because we aren't labeled as "urban"
eyes.gif
so we dont get too many limited shoes if any at all.. but the other stores in Louisville will more than likely be recieving them..

so yes.. the ASGs and DKs are confirmed for a footlocker release.. i'm gunna try to work on getting the sku's not unless some one already has them
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
don't know about the FL sku since I got them off NDC, but please someone help this man help us out.

Found a spot near me that has Chaos' in smaller sizes.... I can grab pairs for those who are in need (hope you get me back someday though!
smile.gif
) Scooped an extra 12 that I wouldn't mind swapping for another colorway of the Kobe V...

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

go to 4:18 of this video: 
eek.gif

eek.gif

Wow, those ASGs look soooo good! I'm so torn right now, try finding DKs on eBay or hope for a re-release on Feb. 20th, or try my luck at ASGs on Eastbay.

Somebody help me decide!

I'd go with DKs if you're looking for a clean versatile colorway to wear everyday. ASGs if you're a little more flashy. All depends on personal style.

Thanks bro, I think it will all come down to which one I can get the cheapest (retail). I'll hit up NTLV when I'm in Vegas the weekend of Feb. 20th and whatever is there between the two in size 11.5 (if there is anything left by the 20th) I will pickup.

Still not sure on the All Star 5s..................

Off the topic.....But that video also showed the Jordan 2010 and those are ugly... Crap IMO...... They got to stop already....

Kobe line has surpassed the Jordan line.......

^ JB thread.

btw, to ease up the hype on the releases, white/black/red dropped at my local store.
The red heel cup looks real clean. Better than i thought it'd be.
But i'm passing.

316kie9.jpg

Anyone here from orange county, ca thats going to hohla to get the bruce lee's this saturday? I gotta work on sat. and I would appreciate some help. Thanks

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

^ JB thread.

btw, to ease up the hype on the releases, white/black/red dropped at my local store.
But i'm passing.

316kie9.jpg

They remind me of Valentines Day because of the laces. From far away the dots look like little hearts.

^Yeah, how come every Kobe V (except the Bruce Lees) get speckled laces?

(By the way if you have a set of the Bruce Lee laces you took out because you wanted to have red or black in there, PM me, I want those yellows for my aways)

Matter of fact: PICTURE REQUEST - Can someone throw the BL laces in the Aways for me? I think it'll look great!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

^ JB thread.

But i'm passing.

316kie9.jpg

They remind me of Valentines Day because of the laces. From far away the dots look like little hearts.

And if you go even farther, they look like they have a hint of pink. No thanks on the laces.
If I get them, I'll switch to white laces like on the commercial. I think that these will sit longer than the Aways.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Abstract...I'll def check out the video when I get home. Let's see what happens
tongue.gif

UrNot...sounds like a good idea...might just have to try that lol.

I doubt there will be much commotion on the VIs...the black/vars reds are still on eastbay. If there's a lot of traffic on eastbay it will be due to the ASG Kobes and LJs.

If I (well my wife, since I'll be @work) can cop the ASGs from eastbay...I might just get em since I have gift cards.
ummm....yeah I think I'll tell wifey to make sure she grabs me a pair from Eastbay 
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom