OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by shaft

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Man some of you guys are panicking WAY too much about the bruce lees and dark knights

Well then get me 2 size 12 in both shoes and I'll quit panicking.

2 pairs of each?  Do you have 4 feet?  Thats why people have to pay resell prices because everyone thinks they need 2 pairs of everything. whats the poing of having a pair if you're not going to wear them?  They are everywhere on ebay if people want them bad enough they will pay extra.  I got mine for retail (DK's and Bruce Lee's) because I waited on the phone for an hour and someone posted a website.  I could have gotten more than 3 of each but Im not greedy like that, one of the most annoying things about the shoe game

One of the most annoying things in life is assuming things. How do you know he's not going to wear one pair now and another pair later?!?

The fact that sneakerhead just got the DKs is kind of another clue to a Feb 20th release. They typically get stuff early, not late so I would say this is an early batch of the Feb 20th lot. Just my opinion.

Me personally I buy one pair. I have never doubled up on a shoe I have a hard enough time finding room for the shoes in wear.

Originally Posted by abstractability

One of the most annoying things in life is assuming things. How do you know he's not going to wear one pair now and another pair later and resell the other?!?

Ill quote what you ORIGINALLY said about reselling them.....

Wouldnt that be the same thing as not wearing them?

does anybody knw what type of release the ASG's are goin to be???

and are the DK's goin to be up on eastbay and NDC??

thanks in advance if you have info

Any stores in San Francisco getting the Bruce Lee Kobe V?? Can someone point me the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

Any stores in San Francisco getting the Bruce Lee Kobe V?? Can someone point me the right direction. Thanks in advance.
Call up HUF or shoe palace, those are the only places I know that are in SF that get limited nikes

Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

Double post, someone delete this. Sorry

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

does anybody knw what type of release the ASG's are goin to be???

and are the DK's goin to be up on eastbay and NDC??

thanks in advance if you have info
they will be on eastbay

Here's an old list of urban account stores that was posted back in '06. I'm sure a few of them have probably gone out of business, but it's a good place to start for those looking for places to cop the BLs. Not sure if there's an updated list somewhere.

http://niketalk.com/topic/14101?page=1

Originally Posted by marley

The fact that sneakerhead just got the DKs is kind of another clue to a Feb 20th release. They typically get stuff early, not late so I would say this is an early batch of the Feb 20th lot. Just my opinion.
Actually not entirely true....Kobe IV 4 rings hit sneakerhead few days after release
I still highly doubt DK will re-release on the 20th

Marley, I'll catch you Saturday.

Vince, I'll call you text/tomorrow; hope I can help you out!

I think I've decided on snagging All Stars now...

See Kobe might sit some games with a sprained ankle? Maybe the Vs are too low....lol

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Now, Bruce Lees this Saturday
smile.gif

nerd.gif
  Will you have a size 9 or 9.5 sitting around on Saturday?  Just saying....

Shaun - I've also grew to like the ASG's and I will definitely try and get them on Eastbay tomorrow.

Word Ricky...only sucks for me because I work nights. Wifey has to do the dirty work for me on eastbay...

Want me to help you out with your eastbay order?  I'm sure your wife is sick of this, haha.  Let me know.

Naw I'm good...I don't want you to take extra time when your pair/pairs are on the line...plus I'll (or she'll) be using a gift card. She doesn't mind really...she knows she's saving me a few $$s if she gets em ordered for me.

Thanks though...I appreciate the offer.

Back
Top Bottom