OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by changstae

how much should DK's be goin for shipped? sneakerhead is gona cost me 200 shipped..pricey...

It should only be 180, shipping is free.  Thats a good price when you figure regular shipping from a reseller is like 15-20 and sales tax added in.  I posted the link since people were paranoid about not gettin them, but here it is again

http://www.sneakerhead.co...ball-shoes386429001.html

nike-zoom-kobe-v-bruce-lee-promo-2-570x715.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-bruce-lee-promo-3-570x715.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-bruce-lee-promo-1-570x750.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-bruce-lee-promo-4-570x715.jpg

Im in the same boat as you Sdub..I got Wifey on the mission tommorrow hopefully she comes thru man..

This should be an interesting release @ HoH Dallas b/c of how crazy everyone goes for Jordan's out here.  The MS VI's are going to cause this to be hectic when all I want is KOBES...
frown.gif

wayne141, thanks for the link. i guess i do know some urban accounts after all, just didn't think some of those were considered that.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by changstae

how much should DK's be goin for shipped? sneakerhead is gona cost me 200 shipped..pricey...

It should only be 180, shipping is free.  Thats a good price when you figure regular shipping from a reseller is like 15-20 and sales tax added in.  I posted the link since people were paranoid about not gettin them, but here it is again

http://www.sneakerhead.co...ball-shoes386429001.html
not for us that live in california. it comes out to be 197 and change.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

wayne141, thanks for the link. i guess i do know some urban accounts after all, just didn't think some of those were considered that.
No problem, people have been asking about where to cop the BL's for a while now, so I figured I may as well just dig that list up. Kinda wish they kept it updated though, it's pretty useful.

Originally Posted by s dubl

WITNESS...SH charges tax to cali residents...that's why its 200.

Oh Sorry, didn't see that.  Im in Illinois so I never thought to look.  It just says "Free Shipping on all orders" in the promotion box so I figured that was the case.  Anyway, does anyone know if eastbay is getting the MS VI's?  I ask because I remember the varsity red VI's released on NDC at the same time as the DK's so hopefully there isn't alot of traffic on the site/phone because of the VI's

Originally Posted by traderchas

Originally Posted by marley

The fact that sneakerhead just got the DKs is kind of another clue to a Feb 20th release. They typically get stuff early, not late so I would say this is an early batch of the Feb 20th lot. Just my opinion.
Actually not entirely true....Kobe IV 4 rings hit sneakerhead few days after release
I still highly doubt DK will re-release on the 20th
Nike has done this one already. The "red carpets" was a QS and everyone was going goo goo gaga over them and then bam! they show up in every FTL. They are now sitting on the shelves collecting dust so bad that they was just on the 50%. BTW I wore my aways for the first time today and they are the lightest shoe ever
eek.gif
!

I'll co-sign on the impule buys as well lol.

Good part is I don't regret doing it later!

Back
Top Bottom