OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

USC's
smokin.gif
Love the white on the back.

Waiting on NTLA to get the shipment on the ASG Kobe ZKV since they didn't received them today
as I was waiting in line for the Motorsport AJ VI's, but that's good it gives me time to get that money
for a pair.

aight...HOHLA in the morning for some BL's and still thinking about the motorsports (175.00 kinda steep, maybe if they were the XIII's then i wont have to think about it hehe). This KB24V is killing my wallet!

USC's are clean. Is there anyway to buy the college ZKV's? like the Duke's, Rice, USC, etc..

Bruce Lees look sick. Watching the Lakers on DVR right now. Lady just showed em close up. Said she didnt know what made them the "Bruce Lee edition".Take a guess.

All i got to say is +#+ is up with these release dates? ALMOST EVERY single shoe has been a mess so far.

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

All i got to say is +#+ is up with these release dates? ALMOST EVERY single shoe has been a mess so far.

I couldn't imagine trying to grab some releases of this shoe without being half a sneakerhead. Poor regular folk

Originally Posted by kobe24bryant

Bruce Lees look sick. Watching the Lakers on DVR right now. Lady just showed em close up. Said she didnt know what made them the "Bruce Lee edition".Take a guess.

If you werent a Bruce Lee fan, it would hard to tell. You gotta think how much does Lisa Salters look a shoes?

Any word on the line at HOHLA currently? Hopefully the rain dies down soon and makes it a bit safer to get there.

i just eastbay the look lke they have a fsr on the asg... even footlovcker... go check again!!!
i just added to my cart and they're showing as there! im not that much of a fan tho.... waiting on the dk's 

and my lee's courtesy of rapido!!!!! thanks again man!!!!!

anyone got any info about HoH NY? about to head over there soon. wish me luck that they don't pick on a dude for being chinese
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

my wife called around 7:45pm PST and thats what the rep told her.
Damn. Called earlier around 830pm PST and dude named Bryan said they were gonna be up at 200am PST.
indifferent.gif

Saw em on the website too and now they are gone and replaced with the white/reds.

As long as they aren't sold out I'm not too mad.

So with HOHLA supposedly having 100 plus in line, where are these stores with urban accounts that will be selling them in the L.A. area?

Back
Top Bottom