OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

ima bout to drive 2 hrs to a spot in NC for the asg's , now release is pushed to the 12th ??????????????????????????????????????????
i called yesterday and they said 10 am this morining they will be good to go and now there are hints that they wont sell til the 12th ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

%*@! it ima goin anyways, employees said this morning .... SO BE IT

good luck to all

EASTBAY PUT SOME MORE SIZES UP IT SEEMS for the ASG

to make it easier, sizes that i could not add to cart 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5

they had a 10 up there for about a minute, i added it then removed it, ima goin to cop in person today, im addicted to that new shoe smell

keep tryin on eastbay though, looks like they r tricklin in here and there

good lookin out deedeecee

^^ looks like you could add it but when you go to check out with your information, they become out of stock.  Only size left are 7,7.5,13,15,16

ya real sick....these will ship on the 10th from eastbay. called in and the rep hooked me up...got 2 pairs of 13's and she even pointed out that i could get free shipping with some code....129 shipped a pair...boom!!!!

Originally Posted by GZA73

Over 200 people already n line at HOHLA good luck everyone!

dang that's crazy.  They should never release 2 hot shoe at one time.  I wonder how many people are there for the bruce lees and not motorsports?

I think this an early release for eastbay for ASG KB V, these are supposed to drop 2/12, also this shoes are reason why Coppers got pushed
Sneakerhead already sold out on DK overnight, good thing got my pair. I never hesitated when I saw them on SneakerHead!
happy.gif

BrLee might show up on Citysole or SneakerHead again just wait for re-stock 2-4 weeks

Daym! There's over 200 peeps here at HOHLA. I'm like number 210 haha, I really hope I get me a pair.

anyone have any luck with the lees? need to find me a size 12 lol. I was hoping nike.com would put these up, are niketowns getting these?

HOHLA was suppose to open at 6am. It's 7am now and still not open! What the hell HOHLA?!

Back
Top Bottom