OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

On the court, I don't care about socks, but I did like the way the BLs looked. Rough game last night, and tonight won't be a picnic either.

Originally Posted by reener

Thanks Koopa now im just waiting for these to hit NDC or have they already
nerd.gif
no problem. btw, they have not hit NDC yet, if you're talking about ASG's. if you're talking about bruce lee's, then they're not going to hit NDC.

so with everything else going on wanted to make sure the white/black/red release in stores today correct? don't wanna wast a trip to the mall

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Thanks Koopa now im just waiting for these to hit NDC or have they already
nerd.gif
no problem. btw, they have not hit NDC yet, if you're talking about ASG's. if you're talking about bruce lee's, then they're not going to hit NDC.
im talking about the ASG thanks for the info bro

REPORT: NIKETOWNS and NIKESTORE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SHIPMENT OF THE KOBE V AND KEVIN DURANT ASG EDITIONS. NEITHER ARE SOLD OUT!!!! INFO FROM A NIKE REP

Dallas HOH got dark knights 2 weeks ago. There is still a few pairs up there I might cop what's left in a few.

They released the BLs at 6 this morning. Gota 9.5 but would love a 10 if anyone wants to trade.

They said kobe asg release next week.

Well I think the worst is

1. How do these fit?
2. Can anyone grab me a pair? (As you guys said this is there first post) SMH
3. Where are the Lee's releasing at? Been said hundreds of times
4. Refer to numbers 1 and 2

well someone got me a pair of bruce lees this morning but i missed out on ASGs last night. oh well, i like the BLs better

Lots of BLs popping up on that auction site. I'm going to say more than 75 will be up by the end of tonight.

USC looks good but I HATE that school .... Lance Kiffin is a TOOLBAG ... and yes I know his name is Lane but I will call him Lance just like Al Davis does.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

sorry if ts been but i need to know how to these fit? I have semi-narrow (if thats a term)
if you're narrrow or semi-narrow, then true to size.

if you have anywhere near wide feet, go up .5 size.

the 9's never even showed up....
9.5 was in my cart and then it was gone....
i hate wasting a morning on some #@%*+%+%

SCOfoshO, KB24strikesagain, what time did you get your confirmation email? lol I ordered a 12 too
laugh.gif
... I got my email 10:10.

I some questions, I got a pair from kb24 but, I paid through paypal. When I got the order confirmation the billing and shipping address match but, my billing address that is linked to the card I usually use is different from my shipping. Is my order going to get kicked back? I should be good though cause paypal is an instant tranfer right?

Back
Top Bottom