OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

i should rephrase that, there were some non HOH spots that got the BL's...that's for sure.

Originally Posted by reener

sorry if ts been but i need to know how to these fit? I have semi-narrow (if thats a term)
if you're narrrow or semi-narrow, then true to size.

if you have anywhere near wide feet, go up .5 size.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by DFABIX

UBIQ in Philly got them but, they sold out too
how early did they sell out?
I don't know exactly, I called them maybe like 10 mins ago
I believe they sold out almost a month ago
laugh.gif

not in LA, it was the same one mentioned above......
it will be really fresh if everyone at HoH got their pairs.....
I would NOT want to hear the "HoH sucks" chants anymore..... =)

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by endemic415

Yeah I guess half of LA caught that Bruce Lee shoe sigment during the game
Most likely 
laugh.gif
Man I missed that part. My direct tv box restarted itself.
smh.gif

you didn't miss much, the girl on ESPN didn't even know why they were called the "bruce lees"  she sounded stupid....smh at not doing ANY research.....Kobe's and Nike PR people dropped the ball big time...

Figure. I wonder how many people just got up this morning for the bruce lee because they were talked about on espn.
Two questions for anybody. 1. What is releasing on the 12th? Is it the asg again?
2. Are the dark knights a gr on the 20th too? Because im confused. Thx

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by endemic415

Yeah I guess half of LA caught that Bruce Lee shoe sigment during the game
Most likely 
laugh.gif
Man I missed that part. My direct tv box restarted itself.
smh.gif

you didn't miss much, the girl on ESPN didn't even know why they were called the "bruce lees"  she sounded stupid....smh at not doing ANY research.....Kobe's and Nike PR people dropped the ball big time...

Figure. I wonder how many people just got up this morning for the bruce lee because they were talked about on espn.
I'm sure more than half of those people in line at HOHLA.

^^^i think just coz espn talked about doesn't mean that most heads know where to go get'em....
they definitely weren't widely available.....
however, I do love the people who randomly found NT and then start asking "can someone pick me up a pair"?....

no BL's,????? c'est la vie.....time to move on like Joell Ortiz

^^^i think just coz espn talked about doesn't mean that most heads know where to go get'em....
however, I do love the people who randomly found NT and then start asking "can someone pick me up a pair"?....

It's funny when that's their first post on here 
laugh.gif

damn so much for askin my bro to scoop the BLs for me from HOHLA
laugh.gif
Im from MA and went over there Christmas time, walk into HOH middle of the day and copped my Chaos no problem and that was on RD...didint know it would be like that for the BLs

Im pissed tho i was tryin to fill the void of the copper foams for however long that may be :smh

man im stoked i got my pair of asg off eastbay, although its gonna b like two weeks before they get here, i aint feeling the bl's hope everyone gets theirs, now waiting for the dark knights lol

It's funny when that's their first post on here 
laugh.gif
Indeed!...and not even a "hello, I'm new here"......or a disclaimer like "I know its my first post......"
but desperation makes folks do some crazy things........hahahha
its all good, it allows me to poke fun at them and then feel good about myself.......me +1....them -1

it's pure laziness that nobody goes back a few pages to find thee answers to the their questions.  whether it drops on a website or if it's true to size.  I'm so tired of reading that crap.  Then on release date, new people show up asking for pairs while other people post info weeks prior to that preparing for the launch date. 

am i the only one disappointed in how the BL's looked last night on kobes feet? they look horrible with white socks 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

am i the only one disappointed in how the BL's looked last night on kobes feet? they look horrible with white socks

I agree. Black mid socks would have looked way better.

I don't really care how they looked on kobe's feet last night.

I just want to look at them on my feet damn it.

Back
Top Bottom